User Tag List

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Yamunan
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By Yamunan
  • 3 Post By karthi05cool
  • 2 Post By sumitra

Need suggestion on Indulekha Hair care oil,,

Discussions on "Need suggestion on Indulekha Hair care oil,," in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

Yamunan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Need suggestion on Indulekha Hair care oil,,

Hi Friends,,

One of my office mates suggested me Indulekha hair care oil,,,

Have anyone used it or anyone have any idea on it,,,

Also I am confused if this oil can be used daily like normal hair oil or we need to apply htis only when taking hair bath,,,

Please suggest,,,

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Need suggestion on Indulekha Hair care oil,,

Dear yamunan, Hindulekha hair care oil is one of the best products available. It suits me fine I am using it everyday like a normal hair oil. The problems like falling of hair is under control now. But I don't know how it suits you. because it is suiting me it doesn't mean that it will suit you also. hence be cautious before switching over to other brand from the present brand. thanks

Yamunan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Thank you for this information Sumi,,,,

sumitra likes this.

karthi05cool is offline Newbie

This is karthi from chennai, im started using this hair oil for last 3 months...i couldnot find any improvement ... Actually dont believe the commercial advt and get the products, i m losing more hair after using indulekha, now i dont have infront hair, its not stopping and now facing heavy hair fall. Now i am looking like a old man after using.
    One of my friend is also suffering from heavy hair loss after using this oil, he is also a single.
    I didn't get married and my parents are also feeling about my hair. Pls stop using this product, suggestion is treat your hair with natural remedies only

Dont refer your friends to use the oil, This is the real statement

Customer supp executive is also not guiding and they instruct us to wrong type of using.

I am ready to show my hair (before / after using)

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by karthi05cool View Post
    This is karthi from chennai, im started using this hair oil for last 3 months...i couldnot find any improvement ... Actually dont believe the commercial advt and get the products, i m losing more hair after using indulekha, now i dont have infront hair, its not stopping and now facing heavy hair fall. Now i am looking like a old man after using.
    One of my friend is also suffering from heavy hair loss after using this oil, he is also a single.
    I didn't get married and my parents are also feeling about my hair. Pls stop using this product, suggestion is treat your hair with natural remedies only

Dont refer your friends to use the oil, This is the real statement

Customer supp executive is also not guiding and they instruct us to wrong type of using.

I am ready to show my hair (before / after using)
    Dear Sir, These products are suitable for some people but adversely affect some people. That is why people should be always cautious in liberally using these products. Whenever these types of new oils have been introduced and heavily advertised in the medias, if you want to try these products don't apply on the head first. You apply these oils in a small unimportant areas like hand or legs so that you can watch the performance. Not only to these types of oils but also any beauty products marketed through heavy advertisement. Being cautious is every consumer's responsibility. thank you