Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

to get rid of louse (paen) in head

Discussions on "to get rid of louse (paen) in head" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

nimi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Nirmala

to get rid of louse (paen) in head

dear friends,

This is actually a beauty tip. As new threads are not accepting in beauty forum, iam sharing here,

From known age, i was very much suffered a lot due to louse on my head. anytime, my hands will be on my head only. i feel very ashamed in my friends cirlces, offices, and public places. 3 yrs before, one of my friend, suggested me to use one nattu medicine "AKKA MEDICINE"- a bottle. we have to mix that in a bottle containing 50ml of any coconut oil ( i used ordinary coconut oil). we have to daily apply one time on our head (as usual) until the oil gets completed. within one week, you can feel the difference. After 3 yrs also, there is not even a single louse on my head. Really, this works good.

frnds, use this & share with your circles too. let others also get rid of this irritating problem.

go to a nattu medical shop and enquire. use & enjoy......