Discussions on "hair care" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.
23rd Aug 2011, 12:21 PM #1
Hair Care Tips
Agents such as, hair coloring, dandruff and harmful chemicals used in the hair care products damage the hair and causes excess hair fall and makes hair dull and rough. Hair care does not necessarily mean costly trips to the hair salon and undergoing hair treatment. Natural hair care tips, home hair care remedies and various natural and herbal products are of great help when you want to retain the bounce and shine of your hair. The natural hair care products and hair beauty remedies are not harmful to hair. Instead it retains the natural sheen of the hair and improves its hair texture. Here are some quick tips on hair care, which will surely be helpful to you.
- Vinegar mixed in warm water also makes nice conditioner for hair. This will add bounce to your hair and will give it a look full of life.
- Mixture of egg white, 2 teaspoons of castor oil, 1 tsp of glycerin can be applied on hair and scalp. It should be kept for some time and then rinsed off.
- Make a paste of besan and apply it on your hair, keep it for an hour and then wash it with the water drained from cooked rice. After some time, rinse well with a mild shampoo.
- It is great to massage castor oil in the hair as it helps in speedy hair growth.
- Washing hair with tea liquor once a week conditions the hair and leaves it shining.
- Camphor mixed in coconut is also a great remedy to combat dandruff.
- Use of curd before shampoo can be beneficial as it acts as a moisturizer to your hair. Apply the yoghurt for an hour and then use a mild shampoo to wash it off. And see how your hair gets a new lease of life.
- Use of diluted lemon juice can help in the reduction of dandruff.
- Do not shampoo your hair everyday it will make your hair rough and dry. Thrice every week is ideal for shampooing your hair.
- When blow drying your hair use your fingers to untangle the knots before using your comb.
- For graying hair you can use a solution of gooseberry which should be boiled in four cups of water. Add a pinch of sugar and continue boiling it. Make the mixture so that the quantity is equal to one cup. Then add two cups of mehandi, lemon juice, and egg along with gooseberry solution. Apply this mixture on hair and then wash it after two hours.
- For healthy and shining hair you can condition your hair with beer, curd, and egg.
- A very important tip for controlling hair loss and thinning is to boil a few hibiscus flowers and coconut oil and then with the filtered water wash your hair.
- Trim your hair every two months to get rid of split ends so that your hair grows long and strong.
- Go for scalp massages as it induces blood circulation which helps in hair growth.
Similar Threads:In reality there is only Now. If you know how to handle this moment you know how to handle the whole eternity-Jaggi vasudev .
23rd Aug 2011, 12:21 PM #2
Re: hair care
Hair Care at Home
Nowadays there is a sudden rise in the number of parlor and salons. But earlier people used to do their beauty treatments at home only. One does not have enough money to visit the salon to get hair care treatments done. So instead of visiting your nearest salon use some natural hair care remedies which would help you to obtain natural beautiful hair. Boil neem leaves in water and then let the water cool down and then strain the neem leaves. Then rinse your hair with that water. You can mix honey and fresh ginger and store it and then have 1 teaspoon everyday for lustrous hair. You can grind some jasmine roots and pour some lemon juice in the mixture. Use the mixture to wash your hair and scalp. Ensure that your diet contains green vegetables, salads, fruits, milk, and soybean. Another effective hair care tip which you can apply at home is black beans and fenugreek paste two - three times a week.
In reality there is only Now. If you know how to handle this moment you know how to handle the whole eternity-Jaggi vasudev .