Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree16Likes

hair care

Discussions on "hair care" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: hair care

Quote Originally Posted by VaishaliG View Post
    Hi dear..
    Thank you for sharing such an informative post with us. Hair fall problem is quite common these days. To solve this problem, one must know the reasons of this problem. I also had hair fall problem but then I started using Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo. It's the best solution for hair fall problem. After using this shampoo, my hairs have become thicker, shinier and healthier. I really love this product. Thanks for sharing. Keep sharing more!!!
    Hi Vaishali, we cannot take it for granted that one brand shampoo is giving positive results for somebody may give same positive result to some other people also. Hence one must be careful in using these shampoos. The so called Dove Damage therapy Hair fall rescue shampoo has given a bad result to my daughter. After using the above particular brand shampoo her hair become thin and hair fall also increased. Then we realized that one particular shampoo works positive for somebody will work negative for some other people. Hence we must be very much careful in using these products in the interest of our own hair. Hence my sincere request to all the people to try the shampoo in an unimportant area of your body as a test application and after ensuring nothing negatively happened you can try these products. All the best. thank you!

Sponsored Links
    naliniselva likes this.

naliniselva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Nalini
    Blog Entries

Re: hair care

thanks for d useful tips...

sumitra likes this.

நளினி