• 2 Post By geetaa89
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By Ravi Kapoor
  • 1 Post By Amthus Saleema
  • 1 Post By Smita

Help to hide balding!

Discussions on "Help to hide balding!" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

geetaa89 is offline Newbie

Smile Help to hide balding!

I am a mother of a 24 year old boy. Of late he has started losing hair on a regular basis, and I fear that I notice a receding hairline. Does anyone know of any useful treatments in particular? Prompt reply would be much appreciated.
    I am a mother of a 24 year old boy. Of late he has started losing hair on a regular basis, and I fear that I notice a receding hairline. Does anyone know of any useful treatments in particular? Prompt reply would be much appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Help to hide balding!

Geetha,

You can immediately contact a TRICHOLOGIST, who will diagonise the main reason of the baldness. And in these days, they are able to regrow the lost hair , also.

You can try one method at home. Try to get the MAGUDI from any musical shop. This wood is very helpful for the loss of hair. This should be of light sandal wood in colour. Very thin wood. If this is not available in the musical shop, you can try to get it from the Snake charmer.

What you have to do is, if you have AMMI at home, grind this magudi at one end, (அம்மியில் தேயிக்கவும் ). Apply this paste on the areas, where there is less amount of hair. Leave it for the whole night. The next day, he can take head bath.

One of our relative, tried this method, and it is very successful.

If nothing works out, he can go for HAIR BONDING, which seems to be successful nowadays.

Last edited by jv_66; 5th Aug 2013 at 04:24 PM.
    Amthus Saleema likes this.
    Jayanthy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Geetaa, hair fall in 24 year old boy has got specific reasons.

First it may be of hereditary or he may be spending so much tensing moments in his studies.

He may be over tensed. If he is employed, his office working environment may induce some stresses and he will always be in stressed mind.

Without eradicating the root causes if you use some hair oils or hair treatments the same will not fetch you the best results.

If you have good and cordial relationship with your son, please discuss with him openly all the personal problems with him. First ask him whether he is in love. If he has fallen in love recently with a girl and he is too much worried about her not accepting the same will also increases hair fall.

Please don't mistake me for analyzing the possible causes openly here.

He might have started masturbation (very-often) to get the enjoyment equivalent to having sexual intercourse (self abusing his secret part ). Because of the loss of vital fluid through masturbation, hair fall will be too much.
    Counselling by your family doctor only will solve this problem. Hence don't look the problem in the angle of simple hair fall. I am very much happy if it is simple hair fall. Negative side of hair fall in 24 year old boy's life is also to be looked into. Hence my sincere advise is to take him to your family doctor and do counselling. Even you are his mother, he may not always reveal everything to you openly. Hence discuss with him and with his concurrence take him to your family doctor for counselling. Nothing to worry. Everything has got solutions. Think positively. All the best Thank you

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Dear Geetaa, hair fall in 24 year old boy has got specific reasons.

First it may be of hereditary or he may be spending so much tensing moments in his studies.

He may be over tensed. If he is employed, his office working environment may induce some stresses and he will always be in stressed mind.

Without eradicating the root causes if you use some hair oils or hair treatments the same will not fetch you the best results.

If you have good and cordial relationship with your son, please discuss with him openly all the personal problems with him. First ask him whether he is in love. If he has fallen in love recently with a girl and he is too much worried about her not accepting the same will also increases hair fall.

Please don't mistake me for analyzing the possible causes openly here.

He might have started masturbation (very-often) to get the enjoyment equivalent to having sexual intercourse (self abusing his secret part ). Because of the loss of vital fluid through masturbation, hair fall will be too much.
    Counselling by your family doctor only will solve this problem. Hence don't look the problem in the angle of simple hair fall. I am very much happy if it is simple hair fall. Negative side of hair fall in 24 year old boy's life is also to be looked into. Hence my sincere advise is to take him to your family doctor and do counselling. Even you are his mother, he may not always reveal everything to you openly. Hence discuss with him and with his concurrence take him to your family doctor for counselling. Nothing to worry. Everything has got solutions. Think positively. All the best Thank you

Yes.....this may also be true. For some boys, it may happen.

For many elders also, due to lot of work tension, they face lot of hairfall.

sumitra likes this.
    Jayanthy

Ravi Kapoor is offline Newbie

Hi, my niece faced a similar problem. She had developed a bald patch, dermatologists referred her some medicine, and she was cured.

vijivedachalam and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Ravi Kapoor Sir, Welcome to penmai.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geetaa89 is offline Newbie

Thank you all for your prompt
    response, we tried medication, but nothing seems to be working. If anyone knows
    of hair treatments, that actually work, please let me know.

Ravi Kapoor is offline Newbie

Hi Geetaa, I just read through the conversation, and the recommendations of people. If nothing seems to be working, you should go for Hair Treatments.
    I would recommend hair seeding or hair transplant for your son. Out of the options available, I’d suggest you to go in for Advanced Hair Studio.

Dear Geeta,

I insist that Sumitra's recommendation is valuable, and worth trying, because this is the most established cause not only in men, also in females, and not only for hairloss, but many cosmetic issues, specially when it is not hereditary.

worthy is a consultation with an Endocrinologist who would assess the hormonal levels, as these are the commonest cause of excessive and incessive hair growth

sumathisrini likes this.

Smita is offline Newbie

Livon Hair Gain was effective for me, you should try it.

sumathisrini likes this.