Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By lali
  • 2 Post By sumathisrini

Get thick hair

Discussions on "Get thick hair" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

lali is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name

Get thick hair

Hair loss is a problem that is common not only in men, but also in women. Watching your hair thinning everyday is really frustrating as most people consider their hair as an asset that enhances their overall appearance. The causes of hair loss or hair thinning cannot be attributed to just one factor, rather there are several factors that can cause this problem. One of the most common reason that leads to loss of hair in people is heredity. People whose parents or grandparents have thin hair or suffer from frequent hair loss, are most likely to have the same pattern. Even exposing the hair to pollution, chemicals, etc., can make the hair thin. Eating an unhealthy diet and living a stressful life also contributes to the problem of hair loss. People try different types of treatment processes that help in making the hair grow thicker, however, these treatment measures can be quite expensive and the results also vary from person to person. Hence, it is better to find ways that will help in getting thicker hair naturally. Read more on thinning hair in women.

Massaging your head and scalp regularly with coconut oil is one of the best methods to get thicker hair naturally. Heat the coconut oil a little and apply it on the scalp and hair by moving your fingers in circular motions. Apart from coconut oil, you can also use other types of oil that suits you like olive oil, jojoba oil, virgin oil, etc. Once you have applied the oil, wet a towel in hot water, squeeze off the excess water and wrap it around your hair. Following this procedure at least one day in a week helps in making the scalp stronger, thus leading to thick and shiny hair. Read more on grow hair faster tips.

Healthy Diet
    Just like our body needs good food to stay healthy, even our hair needs a good supply of vitamins and minerals to grow longer as well as thicker. Hence, it is important to indulge in a diet that is healthy as well as balanced. Your daily diet should include foods like fruits, fresh vegetables, nuts, eggs, etc. Along with your diet, it is also recommended to take a daily dosage of multivitamin tablets to get thicker hair. Also, do not forget to drink lots of water, it definitely helps in hair growth. Read more on vitamins for hair loss.