Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By RadhikaShinde
  • 2 Post By sumathisrini
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sumitra

How can I get shiny hair?

Discussions on "How can I get shiny hair?" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

RadhikaShinde is offline Friends's of Penmai

How can I get shiny hair?

Hello Friends,

I have long hair, but it is rough. suggest me some solution for how can i get shiny hair.
    Any good shampoo which is stop my hair fall.
    Any home made recipe which is give shiny and smooth hair.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumathisrini is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Re: How can I get shiny hair?

Hi Radhika,

The first thing that you need to follow is sticking to the right diet. If you eat food that is nutritionally rich, your hair quality and texture is bound to improve. Along with a good diet, you must make it a point to cut down your stress levels. Stress is one of the major causes of hair fall. Not only this, you also need to opt for vitamin supplements as they can enrich your hair.

The use of fenugreek seeds can work wonder for your hair. They act as a natural conditioner and can soothe the scalp and make your hair look lively and voluminous. Even if you are using a conditioner, you must make sure that the conditioner reaches the scalps and nourishes it. Do not apply it merely on the upper parts and rinse immediately. You should allow it to settle for some time so that the ingredients can reach the tips and roots and nourish the scalp.

Further, you should not change your shampoo a lot. If you have been using a shampoo that has been helping your hair, you should stick to it. Too much of experimentation can turn out to be immensely harmful for your hair.

sumitra and gkarti like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Sumathisrini, really wonderful information about fenugreek seeds! Thank you!

sumathisrini likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Proven Home Remedies for Getting Shiny Silky Hair

Which woman doesn’t want healthy, shiny and silky hair?

Today’s hair dyes, straighteners, blow dryers, over-exposure to sun and chlorinated water, are just a few of the factors that can cause the loss of shine and moisture and make your hair look frizzy, brittle and dry.

There are many natural ways to repair damaged hair at home without paying for expensive salon treatments. Below are two effective home remedies I have tried. Try them out and see which one will work for you. Learn how easy it is to have the hair you’ve always dreamed of. These are just a few home remedies for that shiny silky hair at home.

1. Eggs
    This is perhaps one of the best conditioners for dry hair. Egg yolk is a good source of protein which strengthens and repairs your hair by adding moisture, shine, and texture to it. You can replace your deep conditioner with egg. You can use it alone or with other ingredients.

• Crack open one to three eggs, depending on the length of your hair. Separate the yolk from the whites. Pour the yolk into a bowl and whisk until blended.
    • Now add two tablespoons of oil; olive oil, coconut or even baby oil. Whisk together until blended.
    • Add a couple of drops of essential oil if you want the fragrance.
    • Now pour in one cup of lukewarm water into the mixture and whisk until mixed well. The water will help the mixture spread better in your hair.
    • Now wash your hair with a mild shampoo and get as much water out of your hair.
    • Put the egg mixture onto your hair and comb through. Let sit for five or ten minutes, depending on how dry and brittle your hair is.
    • Now rinse out with warm water and style as usual.*Note* Never use HOT water when rinsing out your hair. It will clot the egg and be impossible to get out of the hair.
      *Note* There are many different types of oils you can use and also you can add any type essential oil for fragrance. Be careful when using essential oils. They can be hazardous if gotten into the eyes and never use them by themselves on the skin.

2. Hot Oil Treatment

Pure Virgin Olive Oil
      Hot oil is one of the best home remedies for dry hair. It will give you that shiny silky hair every woman wants right in your shower. It’s best to do this once a week. There are so many good oils you can use such as coconut, olive, castor, almond. You can also use a mixture of oils for an excellent treatment for adding shine and restoring moisture to dry, damaged, and brittle hair. You will be amazed with how well the hot oil treatments work. Over time you’ll find your hair will be healthier, less breakage which will promote hair growth.
      You can use the above-mentioned oils alone, but for better results, add a few drops of lavender, rosemary, lemon, chamomile, geranium, or any essential oil to the mixture. They will enhance the effects of the oil treatment and add more shine and moisture to your hair.
      Some of the best essential oils for dry hair include: lavender, rosemary, lemon, chamomile, geranium, sandalwood and rosewood essential oil. I also love eucalyptus and mint essential oils.

Pure Lavender Essential Oil
      1. Gently heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan over low heat, until it becomes warm, but not too hot. Add the essential oil. Massage the oil into your dry hair and scalp, making sure to cover every part of your hair. Cover with a shower cap, and then wrap with a hot towel.
      Leave the treatment on for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Shampoo and rinse with lukewarm water.
      You can adjust the amount according to the length of your hair.

for more details please visit teresadavisblog.com

sumathisrini likes this.

sumathisrini is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Hi Sumathisrini, really wonderful information about fenugreek seeds! Thank you!

Thank you sister .

marclewis is offline Friends's of Penmai

Remove frayed split ends...