Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ezine2010
  • 1 Post By narayani80

Natural Treatment for younger-looking hair

Discussions on "Natural Treatment for younger-looking hair" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

ezine2010 is offline Newbie

Thumbs up Natural Treatment for younger-looking hair

You can use any of the following for the purpose of strengthening and maintaining younger-looking hair:
    - Castor oil
    - Almond oil
    - Coconut oil
    - Olive oil
    - Essential oil of thyme
    - Essential oil of rosemary
    - Essential oil of lavender
    - Essential oil of cedar wood
    - Jojoba oil
    - Grape seed oil

More Vitamins, Please
    Keeping your hair on your head may be simpler than we formerly have thought. If you know that you're not getting enough vitamins because of your diet, there's no point in changing your diet now.
    You can, but it would take longer for the vitamins to reach your ailing scalp. Instead, change your diet while taking vitamin supplements. Common multivitamin formulations with tocopherol, biotin, thiamine, ascorbic acid and the like are sufficient for maintaining a healthy scalp and hair.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    vaishnnavi likes this.

narayani80 is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Very good information one ayurvedic doctor suggested to eat half table spoon curry leaves powder daily in the morning. Then you wont get grey hair and also your hair also look good.

vaishnnavi likes this.

lisabrown01 is offline Newbie
    Well, really very informative post. Protein and zinc are many shampoos to control hair loss. The multi-consume protein, zinc, including vitamins to stop the thinning hair may be flawed in the diet. Fine control of protein and zinc in hair loss that they can return your hair its natural colour and make it look stronger and healthier. The protein is known to really help increase the size of the hair follicle until the supplement is taken daily.

Angelica1 is offline Newbie
    An excellent natural hair loss treatment is the preparation of henna hair oil with the aloe vera and jojoba and mix with wheat germ. You can use this mixture as a shampoo and use it to clean your tresses.Mix a certain amount of jojoba oil with rosemary oil and massaging the hair and scalp. Leave this mixture on your hair for a while and then rinse.

arjhaypeal is offline Newbie

Re: Natural Treatment for younger-looking hair

Thanks for sharing this! My mother tried the coconut oil before and its really effective on her hair. As of now, my sister is planning to buy a health supplement called MX Hair, Skin and Nails Factor, a great supplement product that can bring the health back to your body, allowing you to radiate with a glow of healthy skin, hair and nails. The price is quite expensive other than treatment hopefully this will be effective for my sister, if not she's just wasted a lot of money for this...

lolitpots is offline Newbie

Re: Natural Treatment for younger-looking hair

Quote Originally Posted by arjhaypeal View Post
    Thanks for sharing this! My mother tried the coconut oil before and its really effective on her hair. As of now, my sister is planning to buy a health supplement called MX Hair, Skin and Nails Factor, a great supplement product that can bring the health back to your body, allowing you to radiate with a glow of healthy skin, hair and nails. The price is quite expensive other than treatment hopefully this will be effective for my sister, if not she's just wasted a lot of money for this...
    I've already tried it arjhaypeal. MX Hair, Skin and Nails Factor is really great supplements. Almost all the benefits stated in their product overview are all true. Glossy, healthy hair; Smooth, supple skin and Strong Healthy Nails. I'm sure your sister will like it too : )