Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Lav
  • 1 Post By davidmartin414
  • 1 Post By cool123gal
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By Sriramajayam
  • 1 Post By GayathriArun

hi frnds

Discussions on "hi frnds" in "Health and Kids Food" forum.

hi frnds

i have a query about feeding my baby..

he is not eating anything.he is so thin structure with 7.5kg wt.he is 1yr old boy.

he has got 2 teeth and 2 more teeth yet to come out.

he stopped eating only after his 1st teeth started coming out.

s it any relationship b/w teeth & food. plz any one help me wat to do. nearly a month back he stopped eating suddenly and am so tensed and concerned about his health.

he is an active baby.

anybody plz help.if u know any new recipe r finger foods plz let me now..

Ramyaa

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Lav
    Lav is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Re: hi frnds

Hi Ramya,

When you eat, show him what you are eating, and talk about food. Allow him to taste from your plate, don't be afraid of the spice.
    some time they like to eat by them self. cut very small piece of banana / Idly , allow him to play with it. He might take interest in few days and eat. Don't give him milk in b/w. Morning 1 cup/evening 1 cup/ night 1 cup milk in enough. Every day night give him pediasure, that helps to gain weight. Best kid friendly food -- Plain noodle and pasta / then Shredded Cheese.

sudhaganapathy and cool123gal like this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)

Hello Friend's how are you..?
    welcome this forum.

sumitra likes this.

cool123gal is offline Friends's of Penmai

hello friends
    i have a doubt that when i went to a dutypaid shop the owner told that if you give 10ml of non-alcoholic redwine daily to 4yr kid it is very good for the kid's health.is it really true am in a lot of confusion plz help me with your suggestions.thanx in advance

Sriramajayam likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi cool123gal, that shop owner is misleading you to boost his business. Do not even think about giving children wine.

Did you know that even moderate drinking, under certain circumstances, can be risky? If you drink at more than moderate levels, you may be putting yourself at risk for serious problems with your health as well as problems with family, friends, and coworkers. So don't even try to give wine to children when adults can get risky too.

Sriramajayam and cool123gal like this.

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

Red wine has well known health benefits. However, drinking any alcoholic beverage in excess can lead to alcoholism and the serious health problems associated with it, so limit your red wine consumption to no more than 24 ounces per day. Use FitDay to keep track of the calories you're eating and make sure that you get adequate nutrition on the road to weight loss as you enjoy the following benefits of an occasional glass of wine.

1) Red Wine is Good for Your Heart

Red wine contains resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant compound. Resveratrol also protects your heart and arteries against the effects of saturated fat in your diet, so drinking one or two glasses of red wine a day can help protect your heart and prevent cardiovascular disease.

The flavonoids and sapponins in red wine also help to protect your heart against cardiovascular disease. The alcohol in red wine, when consumed in moderation, raises your levels of "good" HDL cholesterol, helps prevent the formation of blood clots and can help to protect your arteries from the damage caused by "bad" LDL cholesterol.

2) Red Wine Contains Antioxidants

In addition to resveratrol, red wine contains a number of other antioxidants, which can slow the signs of aging and prevent a number of degenerative illnesses like type 2 diabetes. Drinking one or two glasses of red wine each day can help protect you from many of the diseases of the elderly, such as osteoporosis.

3) Red Wine Prevents Cancer

Mounting evidence suggests that drinking red wine in moderation can help prevent cancer. The many antioxidants in red wine can help prevent the oxidative damage responsible for the process of aging and for many degenerative conditions like Alzheimer's, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Guercetin, one of the many antioxidants in red wine, may help prevent lung cancer. Research has shown that resveratrol, the same red wine antioxidant that helps protect your heart, can also kill cancerous cells.

Scientists have found that resveratrol, when used in conjunction with radiation therapy, can penetrate cancerous cells and induce apoptosis. Apoptosis is a type of cell death that occurs when the cell dies, dissolves and is removed by the white cells of your immune system. Cancer researchers have been looking for a way to induce apoptosis in cancerous cells, because it's the safest way to remove unwanted cells from the body.

Resveratrol also inhibits cancerous cells' ability to remove irradiated particles, making radiation therapy more effective against cancer. Resveratrol also attacks cancerous cells and inhibits their ability to function.

4) Red Wine Prevents Tooth Decay

Red wine, even non alcoholic red wine, hardens your enamel to prevent tooth decay. Hardened enamel is more resistant to Streptococcus mutans, the bacteria which lives on your teeth and is responsible for tooth decay. The polyphenols in red wine can also prevent gum disease, and even help to treat it by reducing inflammation in the gums.

T - FITDAY

sumitra likes this.
    பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Quote Originally Posted by cool123gal View Post
    hello friends
    i have a doubt that when i went to a dutypaid shop the owner told that if you give 10ml of non-alcoholic redwine daily to 4yr kid it is very good for the kid's health.is it really true am in a lot of confusion plz help me with your suggestions.thanx in advance
    Red wine has lots of health benfits but its for adults.
    It has an average of 12 to 15% alcohol and its not for kids. Red wine is for adults.

sumathisrini likes this.
    Gayathri ArunPrakash