Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By MekalaJawahar
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 3 Post By MekalaJawahar

Weight and sleeping of my boy baby

Discussions on "Weight and sleeping of my boy baby" in "Health and Kids Food" forum.

MekalaJawahar is offline Newbie

Weight and sleeping of my boy baby

Hello to all,

First thing i wanna say is, Really amazing site it is. Uncountable bows the one who created and maintaining tis.

It is really helpful and informative.

I am sure i can get from here.

My 6 months old boy weighing 6.5kg. and he is not sleeping properly in the daytime. I donot know whether he s getting enough for his stomach. He is not drinking my milk properly. I donot know the duration. Pls help me for his weight gain. I am giving kanji in the morn and eve(appro 150 ml).

I hope i can get d guidelines soon.
    Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Weight and sleeping of my boy baby

Welcome to Penmai, Megala.

Thanks for your feedback about Penmai.

Now, coming to your child, a six month old boy's weight must be around 4.7 to 5 kg. this is the normal weight.

Your son's weight is more than this. so, you need not worry about his weight gain.

Only now, he will start moving from his place. So, from now on, he will be very active by moving here and there , thus he will get tired. So, he will start sleeping by himself.

Actually, the child will not sleep much more, after 6 months, as it was sleeping for all these 6 months.The sleep will surely be reduced. You need not worry for this. This is quite normal.

You need not worry , whether he is getting enough food. If he is hungry, he will cry and you can immediately feed him, apart from the regular feed. Whenever he cries, you can feed him. Each and every child will have different type of hunger. You need not have a timetable to feed your milk.

Now, as he is 6 months old, you need to give, many other supplement food apart from your milk.

For this, you can go through the below link, which may help you. If still you have any doubt, you may ask, and we shall answer you.

Mom!!!!!!!! Please give me healthy foods!!!!!! OK!!!!!!

Parasakthi and sumathisrini like this.
    Jayanthy

MekalaJawahar is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Welcome to Penmai, Megala.

Thanks for your feedback about Penmai.

Now, coming to your child, a six month old boy's weight must be around 4.7 to 5 kg. this is the normal weight.

Your son's weight is more than this. so, you need not worry about his weight gain.

Only now, he will start moving from his place. So, from now on, he will be very active by moving here and there , thus he will get tired. So, he will start sleeping by himself.

Actually, the child will not sleep much more, after 6 months, as it was sleeping for all these 6 months.The sleep will surely be reduced. You need not worry for this. This is quite normal.

You need not worry , whether he is getting enough food. If he is hungry, he will cry and you can immediately feed him, apart from the regular feed. Whenever he cries, you can feed him. Each and every child will have different type of hunger. You need not have a timetable to feed your milk.

Now, as he is 6 months old, you need to give, many other supplement food apart from your milk.

For this, you can go through the below link, which may help you. If still you have any doubt, you may ask, and we shall answer you.

Mom!!!!!!!! Please give me healthy foods!!!!!! OK!!!!!!

Really wonderful effort
    Thank you so much.
    You are simply so good

What is the normal weight of 7 month old boy mam?
    Everyone is saying he doesnot look like bubly he is so lean etc...
    tats y i worried:(
    I am goin thro tat thread.. really intersting.. So nice

Very grateful to your team.. Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Keep rocking
    I am happy tat i m also member of tis one

Parasakthi, sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by MekalaJawahar View Post
    Really wonderful effort
    Thank you so much.
    You are simply so good

What is the normal weight of 7 month old boy mam?
    Everyone is saying he doesnot look like bubly he is so lean etc...
    tats y i worried:(
    I am goin thro tat thread.. really intersting.. So nice

Very grateful to your team.. Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Keep rocking
    I am happy tat i m also member of tis one

Welcome and thanks Mekala.

First, I would like to sorry. From the below chart, I mistook the 6 weeks as 6 months, and had given the to be weight of the child as around 5 kgs.

The weight now should be around 8 kgs. So, it is little less.

But no problem. Please give the foods supplement as given in my thread, which I had mentioned earlier.

He will surely gain weight. Even if he is not gaining,if he is quite active and all the milestones are proper, you need not worry at all.

Even my son was very very
    lean, but was very very active. So, the doctor asked me not to worry. Later he picked up very well.

The child need not be plumpy
    . Only thing is, he need to be healthy, with very minimum illness, which most of the children are likely to get.

So, please do not worry, for he being lean.

You may go through the below link, for the baby's growth.

Growth chart of babies

Jayanthy