Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By gayathriela
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By rni123
  • 1 Post By basheera
  • 1 Post By ramalakshmi
  • 1 Post By kiruthidharma

worrying about my son's appetite

Discussions on "worrying about my son's appetite" in "Health and Kids Food" forum.

gayathriela is offline Newbie

Smile worrying about my son's appetite

My cute little prince "Mr.KRRISH ELAMURUGAN" entered in this beautiful world on 13.5.13 ( see the date itself special date na ) currently he is in 18 months full of naughty only, but my biggest concern is he is not at all eating properly. For the whole day his intake only one boiled egg and one cup organic porridge . even he is not having milk too .doctor suggested for aptivate syrup which has no use at all :( .
    i d'not know what to give which will make him healthier .
    so please sisters kindly help me for this issue since i don't have any elders at home . please reply .. thanks in advance too

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and rosei like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: worrying about my son's appetite

Welcome to Penmai......Gayathri.

By now, your son should be given all kinds of foods which the elders eat, except chicken and mutton.

He should be given Rice, all kinds of dhal, all tiffin items like idli, dosa, chapathi and everything else, which elders take.

Only then he will have enough growth and strength.

All children will be very stubborn to eat.

What you can do is, make him sit beside you and start telling stories like Ramayana, Mahabaratha and all the other moral stories, little by little. He will surely understand it and will be very interested in listening to it.

When he is listening , you can give the food to him.

This will work out well.

You can also show the cartoons and make him eat. When you do this, you can tell him that he will also become very strong like the Chota Bheem only when he is eating everykind of food.

If necessary , you can take some 1 spoon of Omam / Ajwain . Put this in glass of water and make it boil. Make a decoction out of this by shrinking the boiling water to half.

Give this to him once in a week or 4 days according to his appetite.

This will increase his appetite.

For much more details click the below link

Mom!!!!!!!! Please give me healthy foods!!!!!! OK!!!!!!

rosei likes this.
    Jayanthy

rni123 is offline Friends's of Penmai

hi gayathri, how is ur son now? did his eating habit improve? now am in your situation. if something has worked out for ur son can u let us k now.. thanks..

jv_66 likes this.

basheera is offline Newbie

Hi Jayanthy,
    thanks for the wonderful tips

jv_66 likes this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by basheera View Post
    Hi Jayanthy,
    thanks for the wonderful tips
    Welcome Basheera

Jayanthy

ramalakshmi is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Welcome to Penmai......Gayathri.

By now, your son should be given all kinds of foods which the elders eat, except chicken and mutton.

He should be given Rice, all kinds of dhal, all tiffin items like idli, dosa, chapathi and everything else, which elders take.

Only then he will have enough growth and strength.

All children will be very stubborn to eat.

What you can do is, make him sit beside you and start telling stories like Ramayana, Mahabaratha and all the other moral stories, little by little. He will surely understand it and will be very interested in listening to it.

When he is listening , you can give the food to him.

This will work out well.

You can also show the cartoons and make him eat. When you do this, you can tell him that he will also become very strong like the Chota Bheem only when he is eating everykind of food.

If necessary , you can take some 1 spoon of Omam / Ajwain . Put this in glass of water and make it boil. Make a decoction out of this by shrinking the boiling water to half.

Give this to him once in a week or 4 days according to his appetite.

This will increase his appetite.

For much more details click the below link

Thanks for sharing

jv_66 likes this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by ramalakshmi View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Welcome Ramalakshmi

Jayanthy

kiruthidharma is offline Newbie

kid is not eating well

my 10month old son is not eating any foods. he only drinks milk. i tried with different foods too. but he is not getting enough food. he is only have 3-5 feedings only. i consulted with doctor he given tonic and wait for a week. but no use. he still not getting food. what to do with him. pls help. i am worrying a lot.

jv_66 likes this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: kid is not eating well

Quote Originally Posted by kiruthidharma View Post
    my 10month old son is not eating any foods. he only drinks milk. i tried with different foods too. but he is not getting enough food. he is only have 3-5 feedings only. i consulted with doctor he given tonic and wait for a week. but no use. he still not getting food. what to do with him. pls help. i am worrying a lot.

Welcome to Penmai....Kirthi.

நீங்க மொதல்ல உங்க குழந்தைக்கு கிரைப் வாட்டர் (gripe water) கொடுத்து பாருங்க .

இந்த கீழ்கண்ட முறைலையும் அதை தயாரிக்கலாம் . ஆனா 10 மாசக் குழந்தைக்கு , இதை தயாரிச்சு , ரொம்ப dilute ஆக கொடுக்கணும் .

குழந்தைகளின் அஜீரணத்திற்கு , 5 வயது வரை, வாரம் ஒரு முறை ஓம வாட்டர் குடுத்து வரவும்.

ஓமம் ஒரு இரண்டு ஸ்பூன் எடுத்து, 1 டம்ளர் தண்ணீரில் போட்டு, நன்கு காய்ச்சவும். அது பாதியாகச் சுண்டியவுடன் , நன்கு வடிகட்டி , அந்த நீரை, குழந்தைக்கு அப்படியே கொடுக்கவும். அவர்கள் குடிக்கப் படுத்தினால், பக்கத்திலேயே ஒரு தேன் பாட்டிலை வைத்துக் கொண்டு, அவர்களைக் குடிக்க வைத்தப் பின்னர், சிறிது தேனை அவர்கள் வாயில் (நாக்கில்) தடவவும்.

உங்க பாலை மட்டுமே குடிச்சா , strength இருக்கவே இருக்காதே .

vomit பண்ணாலும் பரவால்லை. அப்பப்போ கொஞ்ச கொஞ்சமா கொடுத்துட்டே தான் இருக்கணும் .

நீங்க என்ன பண்ணனும் ....அவன்கிட்ட நிறைய பேசணும் .

ஒண்ணொண்ணா காமிச்சு , இதை சாப்பிட்டா , பேச முடியும் , விளையாட முடியும் , ஓட முடியும் ...இல்லன்னா சக்தியே இருக்காது , வலிக்கும் , அப்பா மாதிரி tall ஆகலாம் . இது போல எல்லாம் பேசி பேசி தான் சாப்பிட வைக்கணும் .

சாப்பிடும்போது , பக்கத்துல வச்சுக்கிட்டு , நிறைய கதைகள் சொல்லுங்க . ராமாயணம் , மகாபாரதம் , வேற காமிக்ஸ் கதைகள் இதெல்லாம் சொல்லிட்டே ஊட்டி விட்டா , அதுல கவனம் போய் , சாப்பிடுவான் .

வேணும்னா , கார்ட்டூன் எல்லாம் காமிச்சுட்டே சாப்பாடு ஊட்டலாம், அதுல வர chotta bheem மாதிரி ஸ்ட்ராங் ஆகலாம்னு சொல்லுங்க .

வீட்ல மற்றவங்க சாப்பிடும்போது , அவனுக்கும் ஒரு தனி தட்டுல ரொம்ப கொஞ்சமா சாப்பாடு வைங்க . மத்தவங்களை பார்த்து , அவனும் சாப்பிட தொடங்குவான் .

கீழே உள்ள லிங்குகளை கிளிக் பண்ணுங்க . அதுல எக்கச்சக்கமா டிப்ஸ் இருக்கு . உங்களுக்கு தேவையானதை எடுத்துக்கலாம் .

Jayanthy