Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

travel food for 1 year old

Discussions on "travel food for 1 year old" in "Health and Kids Food" forum.

kavya41 is offline Newbie

travel food for 1 year old

hi moms

i need your help. we are going to temple tour to kumbakonam in march. it is 4 days trip. my son is 1 year old. i need travel food ideas for him. please tell me what kind of foods i can take with me? he like to eat solid foods. but i don't want to give anything from hotel. i like to bring food from home itself. so please share your suggestions.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: travel food for 1 year old

Hi kavya

If your son is enjoying finger foods, then they can be extremely good when traveling with baby on a long trip. prepare foods that your son is known with. Keep your baby's food in good packs, to assure that they remain safe for him to eat.

4 days trip is quite harder to handle. don't create too much mess. Fruits like banana, apples are great while travelling. Just peel them, mash them using spoon. if you carry cooked food, make sure it has no water. Food will last long as there is no water in it. Take idlis, puris made of little oil. You can also carry small pouches of ketchup or jam. Dont forget to carry your son's cereal.Take cooled and hot water separately.

Regards,

Amru