Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree14Likes

Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC


Discussions on "Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC" in "Health" forum.


  1. #1
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Exercise for the eyes by a Eye specialist doctor that he termed as 20-20-20. It is apt for all of us, who spend long hours at our desks, looking at the computer screen.

    20-20-20

    Step I:-
    After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen, turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet away. This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do for the tired eyes.


    Step II:-

    Try and blink your eyes for 20 times in succession, to moisten them.


    Step III:-

    Time permitting of course, one should walk 20 paces after every 20 minutes of sitting in one particular posture. Helps blood circulation for the entire body.

    Share among your friends if you care for them and their eyes. They say that your eyes r mirror of your soul, so do take care of them, they are priceless.


    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links

  2. #2
    Yamunan's Avatar
    Yamunan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    1,221
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Thanks Nisha,,,
    Your posts are good,,,

    Step III also takes care and avoid back pain,,, Its advised to walk around every 20 mins to void Back pains esp for IT ppl :(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Nishahameetha likes this.

  3. #3
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamunan View Post
    Thanks Nisha,,,
    Your posts are good,,,

    Step III also takes care and avoid back pain,,, Its advised to walk around every 20 mins to void Back pains esp for IT ppl :(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Thanks a lot Yamuna and welcome ma.... yeah you're rite Yamuna....


    swaga2008 likes this.

  4. #4
    swaga2008's Avatar
    swaga2008 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Swathi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Hi Nisha, epadi irukea...nice tips ma, I already knew it ma, anyways thanx fr sharing here...

    Nishahameetha likes this.

  5. #5
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,116

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Nice Steps! Yup will try to follow Thanks Nisha!!


    Nishahameetha likes this.

  6. #6
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Quote Originally Posted by swaga2008 View Post
    Hi Nisha, epadi irukea...nice tips ma, I already knew it ma, anyways thanx fr sharing here...
    Hi Swathi,

    I'm fine dear, How do you do? Thanks da, hmmm that's good.... Welcome da....

    Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Nice Steps! Yup will try to follow Thanks Nisha!!
    Thanks Karthi.... Welcome da....


    gkarti likes this.

  7. #7
    swaga2008's Avatar
    swaga2008 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Swathi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    [QUOTE=Nishahameetha;450758]

    Hi Swathi,

    I'm fine dear, How do you do? Thanks da, hmmm that's good.... Welcome da....



    Madam romba busy pola..MSG ila...hmmm...

    Nishahameetha likes this.

  8. #8
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    [QUOTE=swaga2008;450772]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishahameetha View Post


    Hi Swathi,

    I'm fine dear, How do you do? Thanks da, hmmm that's good.... Welcome da....



    Madam romba busy pola..MSG ila...hmmm...
    Busy la illa da, inga work la (home) konjam lazy da, athan sorry dear will msg you 2morrow da



  9. #9
    sumathisrini's Avatar
    sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hosur
    Posts
    33,556

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishahameetha View Post
    Exercise for the eyes by a Eye specialist doctor that he termed as 20-20-20. It is apt for all of us, who spend long hours at our desks, looking at the computer screen.

    20-20-20

    Step I:-
    After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen, turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet away. This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do for the tired eyes.


    Step II:-

    Try and blink your eyes for 20 times in succession, to moisten them.


    Step III:-

    Time permitting of course, one should walk 20 paces after every 20 minutes of sitting in one particular posture. Helps blood circulation for the entire body.

    Share among your friends if you care for them and their eyes. They say that your eyes r mirror of your soul, so do take care of them, they are priceless.

    Yes Nisha... u r correct... useful sharing.


    Nishahameetha likes this.

  10. #10
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Take Care of Your Eyes While Using PC

    Quote Originally Posted by sumathisrini View Post

    Yes Nisha... u r correct... useful sharing.
    Thanks Sumathi ka...


    sumathisrini likes this.

loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter