User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By Snofy Dunston
  • 3 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By dhivyasathi
  • 1 Post By Mary Daisy

Overcoming menstural cramps through natural ways

Discussions on "Overcoming menstural cramps through natural ways" in "Health" forum.

Snofy Dunston is offline Friends's of Penmai

Overcoming menstural cramps through natural ways

Remedies thrugh Yoga.
    1. “ASHWINI MUDRA” is the act of contracting and relaxing the anus repeatedly by voluntary action. It is done in a way just like a horse does after defecating. (Anus is the organ through which the faecal matter is passed out of the body). it is done repeatedly for 2-3 minutes.
    This mudra has so many benefits that I can write a separate post on this. For females, it helps treating uterine problems, increased menstrual flow (polymennorhoea), less menstrual flow (oligomennorhoea) and the resulting back and abdominal pain.

2. “ kapaalbhati” also is very beneficial in keeping female reproductive organs healthy. Those suffering from scanty periods will have a proper flow and it will regularise your periods.
    3. Both of these yoga practices helps in relieving uterine fibroids too.
    Yoga for Female Problems
    • Take 400 ml of milk and 400 ml of water in a pan. Drop a clean gold ornament, for example any of your finger rings in the pan. Boil this milk and water mixture till the time half of it remains. Drink the same. This strengthens the female like nothing else. This should be taken for a week before and during menstruation. Pregnant ladies should take it mandatorily for strength and good health.

• Always wear silver ornaments in the lower half of your body. You know people in the old times did everything with some significance behind it. You must have seen your mothers and grandmothers wearing silver anklets and toe rings. That is not just for fashion but because it keeps all female diseases at bay. I used to have irregular periods during school times and I started wearing silver anklet and I did not face the problem again till date. In fact, I love wearing anklets- the slim and designer ones.
    • Aloe vera juice:
    Aloe vera, besides having many other benefits, also purifies blood, regularises menstrual cycle and helps ease out menstrual pain. Have 2-3 spoons of aloe vera juice in the morning for one week before the expected date.

• 2-3 days before the expected date and throughout the days of menstrual flow, have 1 spoon of desi -ghee mixed in a glass of milk. This will ease out the pain.
    • Keep 1.25 litres of water in a copper vessel overnight. Drink the same next morning. Make this routine a habit. This will ease out all menstrual irregularities and digestion problems.
    • Eat a diet rich in whole grain, vegetables and fruits. Take low salt, sugar, alcohol and caffeine. When I was living in a PG and used to have all junk food most of the times, I experienced the screaming pain during menstruation. From past few months that I have been living at home, my food habits have changed for better and now I experience minimal pain.
    • The sesame and jaggery balls taken in the morning also helps overcome menstrual pain.
    • Exercise and workout regularly. Females who do not exercise on a regular basis tend to get more painful cramps during menstruation.
    • It has been known that stress increases pain during menstruation. Please avoid taking stress as much as possible. Try to avoid unfavourable things around you and remain centred in your own world of happiness as much as possible.
    Credits to
    Dr Sahiba Wadhwa
    makeupandbeauty.com

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by sumathisrini; 26th Jun 2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: External link removed

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Overcoming menstural cramps through natural ways

Thanks for sharing Snofy

Jayanthy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snofy Dunston View Post
    Remedies thrugh Yoga.
    1. “ASHWINI MUDRA” is the act of contracting and relaxing the anus repeatedly by voluntary action. It is done in a way just like a horse does after defecating. (Anus is the organ through which the faecal matter is passed out of the body). it is done repeatedly for 2-3 minutes.
    This mudra has so many benefits that I can write a separate post on this. For females, it helps treating uterine problems, increased menstrual flow (polymennorhoea), less menstrual flow (oligomennorhoea) and the resulting back and abdominal pain.

2. “ kapaalbhati” also is very beneficial in keeping female reproductive organs healthy. Those suffering from scanty periods will have a proper flow and it will regularise your periods.
    3. Both of these yoga practices helps in relieving uterine fibroids too.
    Yoga for Female Problems
    • Take 400 ml of milk and 400 ml of water in a pan. Drop a clean gold ornament, for example any of your finger rings in the pan. Boil this milk and water mixture till the time half of it remains. Drink the same. This strengthens the female like nothing else. This should be taken for a week before and during menstruation. Pregnant ladies should take it mandatorily for strength and good health.

• Always wear silver ornaments in the lower half of your body. You know people in the old times did everything with some significance behind it. You must have seen your mothers and grandmothers wearing silver anklets and toe rings. That is not just for fashion but because it keeps all female diseases at bay. I used to have irregular periods during school times and I started wearing silver anklet and I did not face the problem again till date. In fact, I love wearing anklets- the slim and designer ones.
    • Aloe vera juice:
    Aloe vera, besides having many other benefits, also purifies blood, regularises menstrual cycle and helps ease out menstrual pain. Have 2-3 spoons of aloe vera juice in the morning for one week before the expected date.

• 2-3 days before the expected date and throughout the days of menstrual flow, have 1 spoon of desi -ghee mixed in a glass of milk. This will ease out the pain.
    • Keep 1.25 litres of water in a copper vessel overnight. Drink the same next morning. Make this routine a habit. This will ease out all menstrual irregularities and digestion problems.
    • Eat a diet rich in whole grain, vegetables and fruits. Take low salt, sugar, alcohol and caffeine. When I was living in a PG and used to have all junk food most of the times, I experienced the screaming pain during menstruation. From past few months that I have been living at home, my food habits have changed for better and now I experience minimal pain.
    • The sesame and jaggery balls taken in the morning also helps overcome menstrual pain.
    • Exercise and workout regularly. Females who do not exercise on a regular basis tend to get more painful cramps during menstruation.
    • It has been known that stress increases pain during menstruation. Please avoid taking stress as much as possible. Try to avoid unfavourable things around you and remain centred in your own world of happiness as much as possible.
    Credits to
    Dr Sahiba Wadhwa
    makeupandbeauty.com
    very good information you have posted. thank you Snofy Dunston

Mary Daisy and Snofy Dunston like this.

dhivyasathi is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sathya Vivek

Thanks for ur valuable information.

Mary Daisy and Snofy Dunston like this.

Regards,
    Dhivyasathi..

"When you have come to realize that you miss me.....then
    i wont be MISSING U......"

Mary Daisy is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Daisy
    Blog Entries

thanks for ur post snofy . . . . .

Snofy Dunston likes this.

Snofy Dunston is offline Friends's of Penmai

Thanks for ur encouragement daisy mam, satya mam, sumitra mam, jayanthy mam.