Health Info !!!
Discussions on "Health Info !!!" in "Health" forum.
20th Feb 2014, 06:22 PM #1
20th Feb 2014, 06:26 PM #2
Re: Health Info !!!==> Heart attack warning signs. ~
How can your jaw (and other parts of your body)* tell you if you have just experienced a heart attack?
*note: symptoms of a heart attack generally appear/occur on the left side of your body.
If you experience a dull, vague pain on the lower left side of your jaw which increases and decreases over the course of a few minutes, and moves around, this is known as “referred pain”. This pain is associated with a heart attack.
This sensation occurs when the nerves surrounding the heart become agitated, sending pain through the nerves in the spine to other locations in the body, specifically the left jaw, shoulder and arm.**
If your jaw pain happens in the morning, this serves as a warning sign that you’re at risk for a heart attack. Your blood is thicker at this time of the day, which causes blood pressure to surge, increasing heart attack risk.
Pain brought on by physical activity can manifest in several areas including the chest, jaw, left arm and shoulder, a scenario that typically indicates you’re having a heart attack.
Shortness of breath, a common heart attack symptom in women, may also occur. You may also get additional classic heart attack signs such as dizziness or nausea. In this case, see a doctor immediately
Last edited by rifan; 20th Feb 2014 at 06:29 PM.
20th Feb 2014, 06:30 PM #3
Re: Health Info !!!==> Benefits of Eating Grapes
20th Feb 2014, 06:33 PM #4
Re: Health Info !!!
==> 11 Acupressure and Massage points for Migraines from
"MASSAGE TO RELIEVE HEADACHE
A headache is a symptom of many acute and chronic conditions. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) claims that headache is either due to pathogenic obstructions or inadequate nourishment in the head region. Acupressure massage is most suited for headache due to flu, migraine or muscular tension. Massage your neck and back of your head daily for migraine prevention and relief.
See chart above for step numbers to match instructions below.
1. Press and knead between the eyebrows 30 times.
2. Wipe the forehead with the middle knuckles of the index fingers, 30 times.
3. Thumb-knead the temples 30 times, then wipe back towards the hairline 30 times.
4. Press and knead the depressions below the occipital bone (Gb20), at the bottom of the skull, 30 times.
5. Clench the fists and beat the middle of the back of the opposite shoulder (Gb21), 15 times on each side.
6. Nip and knead the middle part of the palm web, between the thumb and the index finger (Li4), 30 times on each hand.
Add the following steps for individuals with:
7. Use the middle fingers to knead the corners of the forehead inside the hairline (St8), 30 times. Firmly wipe again the temple of the affected side, 20 times. Nip and knead the back of forearm 2-finger-breadths above the wrist (Sj5), 30 times on each side. Nip and knead on the back of the palm between the ring and little finger (Sj3), 30 times on each side.
Headache Located In The Crown:
8. Knead the center of the crown of the head (Du20), 30 times.
9. Knead the front of the forearm, 2-finger-breadths above the midline of the wrist (Pc6), 30 times on each side.
10. Knead the dorsum of the foot in the depression between the big toe and the second toe (Lr3), 30 times on each side.
11. Rub the center of the sole of the foot (Kl1), 30 times on each side.
Headache Located In The Back Of The Neck:
4. Knead the back of the head with the thumbs, 30 times.
7. Knead the base of the little finger (Si3), 30 times on each side.
Last edited by rifan; 20th Feb 2014 at 06:35 PM.
20th Feb 2014, 06:34 PM #5
Re: Health Info !!!==> Pressure Points on face and body.
Last edited by rifan; 20th Feb 2014 at 06:36 PM.