Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bincyron

I accidentally hurt my husband very badly. How can I help him?

Discussions on "I accidentally hurt my husband very badly. How can I help him?" in "Health" forum.

bincyron is offline Newbie

I accidentally hurt my husband very badly. How can I help him?

I am living along with my husband. Yesterday was my birthday and my husband got night duty. So I sent him and was planning for a great weekend and someone grabbed me from behind. I was scared to the core for a while and quickly regained my sense and gave a back kick, punch and kick, all to his vulnerable area. He fell down and started rolling on the floor crying and squealed out my name. Actually my husband thought to give me a suspense and decided to scare me a bit. Nonsense. I had to take him to a doctor and now he is bed ridden for a fortnight. Lucky part is, he is okey, apart from the fact that his balls are nearly broken. He wont be able to walk properly for a month. He is suffering very bad pain and he is kinda embarrassed and scared of me now. He is cringing and shielding his testicles whenever I go near him. I really want to help him and make him comfortable. What shd I do? How can I get rid of his fear?