Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1886Likes

Health Tip of the Day!!

Discussions on "Health Tip of the Day!!" in "Healthy and Nutritive Foods" forum.

swaga2008 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Swathi

Re: Health tip of the Day!!

Hey karthiga, useful tips dear...I came to know many unknown info..tanx fr sharing....l

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, sumitra and gkarti like this.

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Good Morning Swathi!! US lla Night, Its Ok Please adjust it You're Welcome! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swaga2008 View Post
    Hey karthiga, useful tips dear...I came to know many unknown info..tanx fr sharing....l

Parasakthi, swaga2008 and sumitra like this.

swaga2008 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Swathi

Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Good Morning Swathi!! US lla Night, Its Ok Please adjust it You're Welcome! Thanks

It's ok ma.. Anyways good morning to u!!!

Hmmm kalakureenga orea tips a potu...keep sharing...

sangichandru is offline Friends's of Penmai

dear karti,

just now i saw this thread, many many useful information. eppa venum endralum refer saiyalam. i m going to try that apple for headache tips. hope it will give result. i learned lot of unknown information also. thanks for ur efffort.

Sangeetha Chandru

Real Name
    Karthiga

Superb, Try Panni Sollunga! You're Welcome Sangi!! Thanks a lot for your Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sangichandru View Post
    dear karti,

just now i saw this thread, many many useful information. eppa venum endralum refer saiyalam. i m going to try that apple for headache tips. hope it will give result. i learned lot of unknown information also. thanks for ur efffort.

sangichandru and sumitra like this.

Real Name
    Karthiga

Health Tip of the Day!!-benefits-tomato-fruit-333x250.jpg

Tomato fruit is beneficial to cleanse the blood and human hearts. The parable is that the tomato has a role as detergent that will wash the blood and inside the liver that is less healthy.

Vitamin C content of tomatoes is very good for health. Tomatoes also help increase the immune of the inside of our mouths, especially to increase the strength of the gums. So that it can prevent the occurrence of bleeding gums.

The high content of vitamin A, is very supportive to improve the quality of the human visual sense. So the eyes will be healthier, especially to prevent the occurrence of night blindness.Besides containing vitamins that are good for the eyes, in tomato also contained much vitamin B1 and vitamin C.

Eating tomatoes regularly will prevent people from blood clotting in the body. So that would accelerate blood circulation and make the body more refreshed.Tomatoes contain anti-cancer potential, especially to prevent the occurrence of prostate cancer and breast cancer in women.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Your post containing the healthy news about tomato made me so happy because we are everyday in one way or the other somehow use tomato in our daily dishes. hence I am happy that these benefits I am getting unknowingly. thanks Gkarti

gkarti likes this.

Real Name
    Karthiga

Health Tip of the Day!!-230373_10151360596621963_1474534020_n.jpg

Poppy Seeds(Kasa Kasa) -Poppy seeds can be used as food and its oil which is rich in linoleic acid (an important omega-6 fatty acid), health and protecting the heart against cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks. The poppy seed oil is also rich in oleic acid, which is believed to help prevent breast cancer.

The seeds are excellent source B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid. Many of these vitamins functions as co-factors in substrate metabolism especially fat and carbohydrates.

Poppy seeds contain good levels of minerals like iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium. Copper is required in the production of red blood cells. Zinc is a co-factor in many enzymes that regulate growth and development, sperm generation, digestion and nucleic acid synthesis. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the powerful anti-oxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.

Dried poppy seeds contain very small levels of opium alkaloids such as morphine, thebaine, codiene, papaverine etc. When consumed in food, these compounds produce a minimal effect when consumed on the human nervous system. On the contrary, the chemicals have beneficial effects on the human body; soothe nervous irritability, act as painkillers, and used in pharmacy as well as in many traditional medicines in the preparations of cough mixtures, expectorants etc.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Gkarti, indha kasakasavukkul ivvalavu saththu porulgal adangiullanava?? Indha kasakasa also we are using every day while grinding masala for every day use. thanks Gkarti

gkarti likes this.

Real Name
    Karthiga

Health Tip of the Day!!-benefits-watermelon-333x250.jpg

Watermelon - Watermelon contains lots of vitamin C. Because of it, watermelon is very good to consume as a supplier of vitamin C requirement for body. Because human body can not produce this kind of vitamin naturally.

Watermelon that has red color is identical to the content of pro vitamin A. This content type is very good, especially to support the health of our eyes.

For those who have complaints about high cholesterol levels, it is suitable for them to consume this fruit. Because in the flesh of watermelon there are substances that can serve to shed or reduce cholesterol levels in human body.

For those who prone to heart attacks, it is advisable to frequently consume watermelon. Because watermelon could be useful for preventing and resisting heart attacks, which is one of the most cause of death in the world.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 13th Dec 2012, 12:58 PM
  2. 6th Dec 2012, 12:58 PM