Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By vashantha ragav
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By Rudhraa
  • 2 Post By vashantha ragav

ragi black

Discussions on "ragi black" in "I am pregnant" forum.

ragi black

did my child become black if i eat ragi maavu recipes? my inlaw is telling like this how to prove her.

i am now pregnant.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini, jv_66 and Rudhraa like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: ragi black

Congrats for your pregnancy @vashantha ragav

No ma. Once after getting pregnant, the colour and all the other aspects regarding it's DNA , like colour of the body, colour of hair, eyes , skin type, hair type (curly, straight) and all the other things like these are already determined when the child is formed in the uterus as the embryo.

So, now, after getting pregnant, if you consume ragi products, greens (கீரை ), iron tablets etc., the child's colour or anything of the above will not at all change.

you can very well consume ragi products. it contains natural calcium and other necessary ingredients.

If you feel that you need to prove her, then consult your gynaecologist in front of your MIL and hence the matter will be proved to her.

Last edited by jv_66; 7th Sep 2015 at 04:32 PM.
    sumathisrini and Rudhraa like this.
    Jayanthy

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

Ragi has very good nutrition value it contains more folic acid, iron and calcium. don't avoid.

you can take her for your doctor visit and clear the doubt as said by jayanthy sister...

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Congrats for your pregnancy @vashantha ragav

No ma. Once after getting pregnant, the colour and all the other aspects regarding it's DNA , like colour of the body, colour of hair, eyes , skin type, hair type (curly, straight) and all the other things like these are already determined when the child is formed in the uterus as the embryo.

So, now, after getting pregnant, if you consume ragi products, greens (கீரை ), iron tablets etc., the child's colour or anything of the above will not at all change.

you can very well consume ragi products. it contains natural calcium and other necessary ingredients.

If you feel that you need to prove her, then consult your gynaecologist in front of your MIL and hence the matter will be proved to her.

thank you madam, exactly she also told the same for iron tablets too. but my husband said don't listen to her words. she don't have knowledge like that. so i left.

thank you, i try to take her to my doctor visit, i think she will understand when gynecologist says.

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.