Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Due date is on June 20

Discussions on "Due date is on June 20" in "I am pregnant" forum.

gayu is offline Newbie

Due date is on June 20

my due date is on june 20th. this is my first pregnancy, so just bit worried about the delivery. i don't have mother and my in-laws are also not in position to help me.

having little good friends. can you friends please help me how to prepare for delivery and what are all the things we have to get with us.

i don't know abt whether it will be normal or c-section, but have to prepare for both.

my husbands helps me lot and fully depend on him. but bit worried about the post pregnancy?

please help me.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

annai is offline Newbie

Re: Due date is on June 20

Hi Gayu

Don't worry..Be happy..God is always with u

Regards
    Annai

nithiya is offline Newbie

Re: Due date is on June 20

Hi Gayu

advance congrates to u.
    don't worry about delivery, keep your body and mind relax and happy, your baby will be all right. list out the what are the things u need. pack up the things when you are in hospital like dress and flask, snacks, some home made medicines etc.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by gayu View Post
    my due date is on june 20th. this is my first pregnancy, so just bit worried about the delivery. i don't have mother and my in-laws are also not in position to help me.

having little good friends. can you friends please help me how to prepare for delivery and what are all the things we have to get with us.

i don't know abt whether it will be normal or c-section, but have to prepare for both.

my husbands helps me lot and fully depend on him. but bit worried about the post pregnancy?

please help me.