Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree16Likes

May 2013 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

Discussions on "May 2013 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!" in "I am pregnant" forum.

sumathisrini is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Re: May 2013 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADHUSRI View Post
    hello mam... Iam also pregnant. thanks for giving this opportunity to ask my doubt. last week we had a check up. my gynec said that i am very week and to have healthy diet. she also gave some vitamin tablets. can you please give me a diet chart for me.
    Dear Madhusri!

Congrats on your pregnancy. Pl. check the below link for detailed diet chart.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/health-...ant-women.html

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, nlakshmi and MADHUSRI like this.

hi... my due date also in may only. dd is may 16. me too want to join with you.

sumathisrini likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

thanks sumi.. for stepping in..
    Quote Originally Posted by sumathisrini View Post
    Dear Madhusri!

Congrats on your pregnancy. Pl. check the below link for detailed diet chart.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/health-...ant-women.html

sumathisrini likes this.

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

Weekly pregnancy diet is given below:
    0-8 weeks

In the first eight weeks of pregnancy, you need to have green leafy vegetables such as spinach (palak), fenugreek (methi), pulses and lentils such as cauliflower, cabbage, capsicum, French beans and peas. Fortified cereals such as whole wheat bread, whole wheat flour and whole wheat pasta are some cereals that must form a part of your diet.

9-12 weeks

Some important foods that you should include in this week are poha, plain khakara, fresh lemon, coriander or mint for dealing with morning sickness. Magnesium rich foods are also important to include in your diet which are greens in a salad, vegetables such as lauki (bottle gourd), whole grains, pumpkin seeds and nuts.

13-16 weeks

Some of the healthy sources of nutrition during pregnancy are nuts, green leafy vegetables, fortified wholegrain bread, sesame seeds, almonds, raisins, dates and kidney beans (rajma). Dhokla, rice pancake, porridge made from finger millet (ragi), oats (jai), cracked wheat (dalia), and freshly squeezed pomegranate juice can are very healthy snacks.

17-20 weeks

During these weeks, it is important that you complement the omega 3 fatty acids content of your diet with foods such as leafy green vegetables, akhrot (walnut), tofu, milk and sesame seeds (til). You also need to improve your iodine intake with foods such as cheese, paneer, mushroom, onion andspinach (palak).

21-24 weeks

You need to have high fibre foods at this time of pregnancy. These are oats, wholegrain bread and rotis, fresh fruits and vegetables, dry fruits and nuts. Increase your water intake too. Increase vitamin A in your diet with foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes (shakarkand), papaya, oranges and green vegetables such as broccoli and spinach. You can have healthy snacks in the form of fig (anjeer), watermelon and beetroot.

25-28 weeks

Increase the calcium intake in these weeks as your baby’s skeleton would be formed now. You can get your nutrients from dairy products, green veggies such as spinach, sesame (til) seeds and almonds. Some healthy snack options during pregnancy are dates, buttermilk, baked aloo tikki and chivda.

29-32 weeks

Start having foods that can cool you in these weeks of pregnancy. Cut down on chocolate, coffee, citrus fruits, fatty and spicy foods. Some foods that can help to bring down your body heat include cantaloupe melon, green beans, wholemeal bread, cauliflower and bathua (lamb’s quarters). Some healthy snacks for these weeks of pregnancy include apple kheer, cabbage, popcorn, tomato and mint juice, alcohol-free vegetable mocktail.

37-40 weeks

By the time you reach 40 weeks, it is time when you can expect delivery any day. You start to consider foods that can aid in bringing labour. Consult your doctor about whether you should wait or have these labour inducing foods.

Source:http://www.onlymyhealth.com/weekly-diet-plan-pregnancy-1344447845

MADHUSRI is offline Newbie

Hi is anybody here...

rumya is offline Newbie

hi madhu, my due date is on feb. how are you?

hi ramya... i am fine... how are you doing? oh your due is on feb ya... your dd is starting of feb or at the end... it is your 8th month know?

rumya is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MADHUSRI View Post
    hi ramya... i am fine... how are you doing? oh your due is on feb ya... your dd is starting of feb or at the end... it is your 8th month know?
    ya madhu... my dd is february 10th pa....

ok ok... had lunch ah.. innaiku unga veetla enna menu...

rumya is offline Newbie

Lunch over madhu... Nothing spl, white rice with Keerai, Rasam, Curd and Lemon pickle and carrot poriyal... Did you finished ur lunch..