User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By vennila kumar
  • 1 Post By Rudhraa
  • 1 Post By sweety nila
  • 1 Post By Parasakthi
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi

June2013 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!

Discussions on "June2013 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!" in "I am pregnant" forum.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

June2013 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!

Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
    இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

vennila kumar is offline Newbie

Re: June2013 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!

Hello Friends,

I wish to share with you my expectations and also expect your suggestions about my confusion in where to deliver my baby. Presently I am in USA and will be here upto Aug2013. I wish to have baby here after seeing the medical technology in US hospitals and their pleasant and hygenic care in hospitals. Also my baby can get US citizensship if he/she is born here. Also we have to come back to India having our one and half month old baby after that. I feel much confused about whether coming to India for delivery and have much mental comfort along with our parents or to have baby here with hi fi pre/post natal treatment in US. Should we give much importance in getting US citizenship? Any suggestions welcome.

Vennila

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

hi vennila welcome to Penmai!!

Congrats on your pregnancy. Are you planned to be settled in US permanently or have a plan to come back after some years..

Its hard to manage with your baby for the 1st one year unless you have any helping hands (mom or mil).

In India also now medical technology is very good.. if you hav plan to come to India, then don't confuse with US citizenship now.

or else ask your mom or mil to stay with you atleast a year.

Atlast don't get too much confused and put you stress in this precious time. Think Twice and Act Wise.

Wait for our Penmai friends advise too.

nlakshmi likes this.
    Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

sweety nila is offline Newbie

Hi.. just now joined here. my due date is june 12

sumathisrini likes this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Hi Sweety... Welcome to Penmai and congrats on your pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!

nlakshmi likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi there,
    Congrats on your pregnancy....
    If your visa will get extended, or wishing to stay here, then you can deliver here.If you are planning to settle here( no one can predict future)but tentatively, then you can deliver here.. if you are not planning to settle here or else willing to stay for some more years, the you can deliver here.. or else its best to deliver in india.. Hospitals give good care in india too.. but you should be convinced. if the baby is citizen, he will have us passport and PIO,person of indian origin. he doesnot need student visa,employement visa but he has some restrictions as he will be a NRI. he will not have right to vote and also any owning of property. If at all he owns,bank account everything will have to be under NRI scheme... If he want to be citizen of India, he has to forgo the us citizen ship.so think twice, read the immigration laws and decide..
    Quote Originally Posted by vennila kumar View Post
    Hello Friends,

I wish to share with you my expectations and also expect your suggestions about my confusion in where to deliver my baby. Presently I am in USA and will be here upto Aug2013. I wish to have baby here after seeing the medical technology in US hospitals and their pleasant and hygenic care in hospitals. Also my baby can get US citizensship if he/she is born here. Also we have to come back to India having our one and half month old baby after that. I feel much confused about whether coming to India for delivery and have much mental comfort along with our parents or to have baby here with hi fi pre/post natal treatment in US. Should we give much importance in getting US citizenship? Any suggestions welcome.

Vennila

Rudhraa likes this.

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

hi vennila hope you got a clear answer from lakshmi.

Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!