Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nlakshmi

baby movement is low

Discussions on "baby movement is low" in "I am pregnant" forum.

baby movement is low

hi friends,

i am now 71/2 months pregnant. my health is ok till now. But nowadays i am feeling very less movement of baby.

what wil be the reason behind the less movement of baby. do i need to consult my doctor?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: baby movement is low

Hey frnd,
    What do you mean by less movement? R you talking about kick counts? As the month increases the baby is growing veryrapidly, so he mostly turns, somersault in all direction he can.. It wont be a like kicking as u experienced from 4 th month.. It will be mostly like a ball rolling all over your tummy... But if you think any problem might be like by timing the baby movements and you doubt its not as your dpctor told, then chl immediately with the doctor... She may check babies heart beat and order for ultra sound if she thinks baby is in distress... I.e., if baby has cord around his neck or any other.. So time your baby movements for a day and check with your doctor asap.. Tyere is no harm to check with her twice... All the best

Parasakthi and rameshshan like this.

Dwi-Rakhi is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Rakhi Kapoor

Re: baby movement is low

Dear

Yes if you feel the movements are less you must consult your doctor.

What do you mean by less movements. Fetal movements presents as kicks but as the baby grows the space is restricted the number of kicks may reduce to just a few push or tug. If that is what is happening then you need not worry.

The best way to track your fetal movements are to follow and know your baby, the movements, they may seem random but definitely each pregnant women feels the movements strongly and definitely at one particular time of the day, after a particular meal, a certain activity by the mother or a stimulus like music or a family members voice. Start recording and noticing you will soon find a pattern and its a beautiful way to know your baby in the womb. This will help you communicate with your baby all along, and if there is an absence of movement of movements completely then there is a cause of a concern. Other wise one just needs to play along and enjoy the baby and start bonding with the baby.

Try touching your abdomen when you feel the movements, talking to the baby, calling the baby by a specific name each time and watch out for the response!!!!

Take care……

----Rakhi

Love

Rakhi