Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nithya80
  • 1 Post By naliniselva

don't like milk smell

Discussions on "don't like milk smell" in "I am pregnant" forum.

nithya80 is offline Newbie

don't like milk smell

i am now pregnant my dd is on march 6th.. doctor advised to intake milk, but i hate it from my childhood days.

how can i drink it? when i tried to have it by compeling, it gives me vomiting sensation? waht can i do?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi and naliniselva like this.

naliniselva is offline Registered User
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Blog Entries

Re: don't like milk smell

hi...here u can find the ans...

Chill it. Milk at room temperature will smell considerably worse than ice-cold milk straight from the fridge.

Ads by Google
      Almond Plus™ Almond Milk

5 grams of plant-based protein. So Delicious® Almond Plus. Try Some

What kind of milk is it? If you're drinking full-fat milk, you might find semi-skimmed or even skimmed far more suitable. Many people can drink one, but find another to have a stronger or different taste. You could even try soy milk, coconut milk or some other variant, depending on the use.

Flavor it. Can you make it taste less like milk by adding something delicious such as milkshake powder, a syrup, a juice, or even mashed up or blended fruit? Use whatever delicious food item you can find in the pantry or on the buffet table to make it taste better!

• If you have milkshake powder, mix in about half a teaspoon more than advised on the packet, to disguise the taste as much as possible.
      • Your favorite chocolate melted into milk can be really delicious and it may not even taste like you're having milk at all. Of course, this is not such a healthy breakfast option!
      • For those who don't like chocolate, try strawberry syrup. The benefit is red milk and a good taste!

Ignore it. Try pinching your nose when you drink it; this may help to lessen the taste impact.

• Try and get it to go straight down your throat, and don't let it linger in your mouth. It will taste a thousand times worse if you leave it to swill around your mouth.
      • Or, be really cheeky and promise to consume your milk if it's "inside" a cake or a cookie (the ultimate "masking")!

Soak up as much milk as possible in another food. For example, dunk it in bread or cookies and let them soak up the milk.

Minimize it. Pour as little as possible onto your cereal and use the smallest glass possible for drinking from. Taking the least amount possible will reduce the unpleasantness.

• Only consume about a teaspoon of liquid at a time. That way, the taste will not be too offensive, and it will be confined to a smaller area of your mouth.

Chase it down with something tasty. If you drink it quickly, then eat something you do enjoy, this will help to get rid of the taste. For example, drink the glass of milk, then eat thecookies or apple straight after.

sumathisrini likes this.