• 1 Post By sujathapratheep
  • 3 Post By nlakshmi
  • 1 Post By chinni567
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi
  • 3 Post By chinni567
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi

TIFFA Scan + Stomach bubble is not clearly visible

Discussions on "TIFFA Scan + Stomach bubble is not clearly visible" in "I am pregnant" forum.

chinni567 is offline Newbie

TIFFA Scan + Stomach bubble is not clearly visible

Hi,

I am 6 months pregnent now yesterday I have done my TIFFA scan, But Doctor told that Baby stomach bubble is absent and facial bones not clearly visible. I am so afraid and I want my baby with perfect healthy. Please explain me what is this and how can i avoid any of these problems.

Please expalin thank you.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

sujathapratheep is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: TIFFA Scan + Stomach bubble is not clearly visible

dnt worry friend. pray god. our senior people will surely help you to clear this one

sumathisrini likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi chinni,
    Hope everything will be good and always think positive.
    Stomach bubble means.. the baby will swallow some aminiotic fluid and that will be seen in the ultrasound as a small black bubble...if it is not seen that does not mean there is a problem.. as long as baby's kidneys and your fluid is correct...may be it is not in the position to get scanned.. so as the for facial bones..

What is your doctor or gynec say? Did she ordered for another ultra sound..If you are not happy with your ultrasound... check with your gynec and go for another ultra sound..
    Dont get stressed.. with your doctors permission get an another ultrasound...

Hope everthing will be fine.. Be always positive...

sumathisrini, jv_66 and chinni567 like this.

Hi Laxmi,

Really thanks alot for your explanation and I would be greatfull to you if you can explain this more in detailed. I mean in layman language what could be the cause for this what (as long as baby's kidneys and your fluid is correct) and how can we avoid this. And secondly My Gynic suggested for one more Tiffa scan after 2 weeks. BY that time do i need to take any precautions or do i need to follow any specific things. Pls suggest me and advice me for my Healthy Baby.

Pls tell me whatare the questions i have ask my Gynic to know more about this clearly.

I am so greatfull to you .. Thank you somuch.

sumathisrini likes this.

Blog Entries

Hi chinni,
    I also read from the internet and answered your questions..Not all the time baby will be in the correct position during ultrasound.. Sometimes. baby turns his face the other side or else his feet or hands not visible properly.. When the baby is sleeping.. its is very hard to get the ultrasound of hidden parts of the baby... Thats why they ask the mother to drink lot of water before ultrasound.. so go for 2nd ultra sound.. They will tell you everything what they are looking if anything is wrong. If not ask a lot of questions. You have the report right.. type the report about each organ and check in the google.. If you think you will wait until the gynec;s word. then relax and only think positive.. You cannot do anything or follow anything except the regular care for yourself and the baby. Check with the doctor is there any chance of downsyndrome or chormosomal abnormalities. They will ask for aminiocentisis to check whether the baby has any abnormalities during the scan in his spine/neck region.. So dont worry.. Dont think too much.. may be its just baby was not in the proper position to check during the previous scan.. Drink lot of water and positive thought during the next ultrasound... Everything will be good..
    Quote Originally Posted by chinni567 View Post
    Hi Laxmi,

Really thanks alot for your explanation and I would be greatfull to you if you can explain this more in detailed. I mean in layman language what could be the cause for this what (as long as baby's kidneys and your fluid is correct) and how can we avoid this. And secondly My Gynic suggested for one more Tiffa scan after 2 weeks. BY that time do i need to take any precautions or do i need to follow any specific things. Pls suggest me and advice me for my Healthy Baby.

Pls tell me whatare the questions i have ask my Gynic to know more about this clearly.

I am so greatfull to you .. Thank you somuch.

sumathisrini likes this.

Blog Entries

"as long as ..." means they will check the baby's kidneys for the its functioning.. the baby will swallow some of your amniotic fluid (the baby stomach bubble). IF your fluid is correct with the gestational age and also the kidneys of the baby are functioning properly, then there wont be any problem i guess. may be the baby was not in a good position during the ultrasound...
    So dont worry...

sumathisrini likes this.

Hi Laxmi garu and all,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions and i had been to the Tiffa Detailed SCAN(Echo all).. They have done all the parts of Baby and they have confirmed everything is fine.

I am really somuch HAPPPY.... GOD is great... Thanks to all. WE are blessed... Really no words for my Happiness... Thank you somuch.

Blog Entries

Glad to hear the news..chala santhosam chinni.... Dont worry.. Always be positive... Enjoy your pregnancy... take care of your health....
    Quote Originally Posted by chinni567 View Post
    Hi Laxmi garu and all,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions and i had been to the Tiffa Detailed SCAN(Echo all).. They have done all the parts of Baby and they have confirmed everything is fine.

I am really somuch HAPPPY.... GOD is great... Thanks to all. WE are blessed... Really no words for my Happiness... Thank you somuch.

sumathisrini likes this.