Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree18Likes

May 2012 Buddies

Discussions on "May 2012 Buddies" in "I am pregnant" forum.

mrs.arun is offline Newbie

Re: May 2012 Buddies

me too kamya. my due date is also in may 2012. nice to meet you here.

Sponsored Links
    nlakshmi likes this.

kamya is offline Newbie

hi mrs. arun how z your health are you in husband's place other in mothers home. when is your due date.

nlakshmi likes this.

anniephilips is offline Newbie

hi all nice to meet so many persons in May 2012 due date. Mine is June 2012. All the best moms to be.

Aarya is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Hi arya,
    How are you and very welcome to penmai family... Glad you like our forum.Better Late than never rite? so how are you feeling.. Tension happens for all the new preggy moms as they near the due date, but dont worry.. its a very nice road to visit your cutiepie..Just be happy and make yourself relax and take some labor exercises and everything will be enjoyable....

this is the time your baby grows rapidly and gets all the nutrients it can from you. so its natural you feel hungry, no matter what time is.. but.. yes eat in small portions, avoid spicy or fried food, eat like fruits coz if you eat too much, you will get very bad heartburn as the digestion will be very slow coz baby is occupyin your whole tummy.

this is the time your tummy will stretch to its extent so you will feel itching sensation too.. so dont itch, use cocoabutter or lotion to spread on your tummy to soothe the itching sensation..

in couple of weeks ie,by 36 to 38 weeks your baby will be in the head down position and also you will experience braxton hick contractions( False labor) so practice your pregnancy exercises and breathing techniques.
    Thanks for the detailed reply lakshmi mam

nlakshmi likes this.

Aarya is offline Newbie

hi kamya, mrs.arun and anniephilips

congratulations friends. how are you all feeling now.

roja123 is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hello All,

i am very happy to meet you again with my cutie pie... i delivered a baby boy on may 2nd... Thank you all for your help and advice... I have learned a lot through this community... Hope i will be active here again...

How are you all? Any updates from you?

Parasakthi and nlakshmi like this.
    Thanks and Regards,

Roja

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roja123 View Post
    Hello All,

i am very happy to meet you again with my cutie pie... i delivered a baby boy on may 2nd... Thank you all for your help and advice... I have learned a lot through this community... Hope i will be active here again...

Hi Roja,

Congrats Dear... Welcome back to Penmai... We are happy to see you again in the forum.

how are you and how is your son... Whats his name... How is your time going with your kid?

Last edited by Parasakthi; 25th Aug 2012 at 07:35 PM.
    roja123 likes this.

roja123 is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

Hi Roja,

Congrats Dear... Welcome back to Penmai... We are happy to see you again in the forum.

how are you and how is your son... Whats his name... How is your time going with your kid?

Hi Parasakthi,

Thanks you so much for your warm welcome da... YA da we are fine.. His name is Aswath...

I am enjoying a lot with him... ovvoru nimishamum ovvoru mari react panran.. first 1 month entha prob pannala, samathu paiyana than irunthan... but ippa ellam romba sutty... niraya differenta panran. namma pesarathellam nalla listen panran. cute expressions kodukaran... loving him a lot. avanuke en full time poguthu...

Parasakthi likes this.
    Thanks and Regards,

Roja

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Nice to hear about your kid roja... Aswath is very nice name... i like that name...

inimel appadi than irukum parungalen... ungaluku kutty paiyan kooda time spend pannave time correct ah irukum... Nalla enjoy pannunga roja unga paiyanoda intha sweet memorable never come back again and that too with your first child...

Hi Parasakthi,

Thanks you so much for your warm welcome da... YA da we are fine.. His name is Aswath...

I am enjoying a lot with him... ovvoru nimishamum ovvoru mari react panran.. first 1 month entha prob pannala, samathu paiyana than irunthan... but ippa ellam romba sutty... niraya differenta panran. namma pesarathellam nalla listen panran. cute expressions kodukaran... loving him a lot. avanuke en full time poguthu...

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

congrats... Roja... How r u and what is ur cutiepie doing... Enjoy the motherhood
    Hello All,