Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi

Can use computers or laptops during my pregnancy

Discussions on "Can use computers or laptops during my pregnancy" in "I am pregnant" forum.

malar vimal is offline Newbie

Can use computers or laptops during my pregnancy

Hi Everybody,

i want to know whether Is it safe to use computers during pregnancy and how to use it?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Can use computers or laptops during my pregnancy

Hi malar,
    Of course you can use laptops and computers during pregnancy!!! there are no harms in using it... No radiation scare from the computer screen.. Yes it emits a very low electro magnetic radiation as similar as your TV or radio...so no worries...
    while using Laptops be sure that you put laptop on the table and use it, or Put a cushion on your lap and Place your laptop on it. Because, Laptop tend to over heat and affect your baby when you place it near your tummy and it will burn you if you place it in the lap...which is not recommended .

You can check out the link
    Comfort steps for working with computer and Laptops during Pregnancy

Parasakthi likes this.

uma26 is offline Newbie

when you are trying to put a cusion on your lap be sure that laptop heat goes out finely without heating cushion. because ther is high risk that it will even burn your cushion if it does not allow the heat to emit.

Uma

Dwi-Rakhi is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Rakhi Kapoor

Dear Malar,

There are no documented proven facts and data about the effects of the use of computers directly on the growing fetus during pregnancy. However indirect effects due to prolonged sitting can cause back ache, neck strain and swelling in the legs.

Keep stretching the back and neck takes breaks at least every half an hour to forty five minutes, provide adequate back support and elevate the legs up prevent swelling.

It is advisable to carry the laptops in a back pack so that the weight is distributed evenly and does not strain the back. Avoid keeping the laptop on the lap directly as the abdomen and groin heats up.

Take care….

Rakhi

Quote Originally Posted by malar vimal View Post
    Hi Everybody,

i want to know whether Is it safe to use computers during pregnancy and how to use it?

Love

Rakhi