Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By aneeshkum
  • 1 Post By priya ravi

normal delivery possibilities for second pregnancy

Discussions on "normal delivery possibilities for second pregnancy" in "I am pregnant" forum.

aneeshkum is offline Newbie

normal delivery possibilities for second pregnancy

hi dears

i am 23 weeks pregnant. this is my 2nd pregnancy. my first delivery was cesarian. i suffered lot due to cesarian. this time i don't want to go for cesarian. but friends said if first delivery is cesarian, there is no possibility for normal delivery second time. i am very much worried. can't i deliver my 2 baby through normal delivery?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and umasaravanan like this.

priya ravi is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: normal delivery possibilities for second pregnancy

Hi

Need not worry.. VBAC , vaginal birth after c section is already in place and safe too.. u can go ahead with normal delivery regardless of whether the first one was c section or normal, except for these cases where baby weight is above 3.4 kg ( tearing of internal stitches possible from earlier c-section) , pre eclampsia ( high blood pressure ) or any other medical complications at the last moment ( cord around the neck etc )

please check and discuss about VBAC with ur doctor and she might help u further on this.. Also inform her the causes of why first one turned out c section.. Good luck to u

btw, mine both of them were c section. second one , we ( doctor and myself ) were hoping on normal , but bcoz of increased baby weight at the last few weeks, we had to carry out c section 2 weeks before due date..

and one more quick tip, c section recovery would be painless and easy , as long as u get out of the bed quickly and be active..

sumathisrini likes this.

aneeshkum is offline Newbie

Re: normal delivery possibilities for second pregnancy

thanks for clearing my doubt priya. 1st baby was c section because cord surronded babys head. i will ask to the doctor about the possibility of normal deliver like what you said as vbac.

did they will hesitate vbac? just my question.