Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree114Likes

March 2016 Due Date Buddies!

Discussions on "March 2016 Due Date Buddies!" in "I am pregnant" forum.

ramyasubash is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: March 2016 Due Date Buddies!

thank u priya

my delivery will be in march 20s, my checkup is on tomorrow.
    but my weight is increasing very less like for 2 weeks only 500g.
    all are calling and asking me to select auspicious date for baby birth bt me n my hubby are against, we just want our baby safe n in good weight. im thinking to select march 25, nothing special but i will be in my 40th week (running), who knows baby is the king who will select the date of arrival.

but really getting frustrated of regular calls from relatives saying many dates, one saying to avoid karinaal, one saying to avoid ashtami n navami, some saying to avoid 8 dates, etc.

Sponsored Links

i have ordered a book in amazon for baby care " 0 to 2 Baby and You - A Pediatrician's Handbook for Practical Parenting"

, saw reviews and was very good for first time indian parents. Thinking to buy a side sling bag which can be used for carrying baby s things after delivery when we take baby out.

any comments?

Priyarajaa is offline Newbie

Hi ramya
    you r right..
    baby will decide when to come out..
    v have to wait peacefully..

Quote Originally Posted by ramyasubash View Post
    i have ordered a book in amazon for baby care " 0 to 2 Baby and You - A Pediatrician's Handbook for Practical Parenting"

, saw reviews and was very good for first time indian parents. Thinking to buy a side sling bag which can be used for carrying baby s things after delivery when we take baby out.

any comments?
    How your checkup went.
    sling bag is usually small.. Shoulder bag will be better

hi priya,

my doctor said abt date 26 thn said on the day she has other appointment n fixed 25 itself before v give suggestion. i bought a bag in a shop yesterday same what u said, n was nice. v went for shops to search for cradle but too costly (4000) and the same product i found in snapdeal (1300).

so my hubby told me to read all reviews and decide, i have to buy it and sterilize. next visit after 2 weeks (+ scan).

what about you?

hi priya,

my doctor said abt date 26 thn said on the day she has other appointment n fixed 25 itself before v give suggestion. i bought a bag in a shop yesterday same what u said, n was nice. v went for shops to search for cradle but too costly (4000) and the same product i found in snapdeal (1300).

so my hubby told me to read all reviews and decide, i have to buy it and sterilize. next visit after 2 weeks (+ scan).

what about you?
    hello ramya
    babies will be comfortable in thottil than crib..
    it will be someone hugging them and sleeping in womb... So decide before buying costly cradle..
    my next visit at march 3..

hi priya

my problem is in my house thr r no hooks for thottil, n im all alone vth my hubby post delivery so i have to manage everythg aftr his leave is over. so cradle can be shifted to anywhere while i do my household works. even i saw thottil which dnt need hooks bt thr is a risk if baby is hyperactive thn it wont hold but fall and can b used for short time.

my weight gain stopped completely.

priya,

in few weeks or days, our babies are going to arrive n thr vl b sm communication gap between us, i just want us to post in ths forum even after baby's birth regarding parenting.

gkarti likes this.

hi priya

in few weeks or days, our babies are going to arrive n thr vl b sm communication gap between us, i just want us to post in ths forum even after baby's birth regarding parenting.
    S Ramya V ll be in touch.. I hope..
    Some woman won't put wt in last few weeks.. That's normal only..
    Am too getting many food aversions in these weeks.. Am eating less but wt is gaining constantly..
    try not to worry for anything..

hi priya

feeling too thrilled and excited by seeing the calendar. tmrw onwards march. few of my relatives told me to buy cotton sarees as it vl b used post delivery and in some hospital, nurse asks for it. so have to buy it.

im having every 2 hours fruits or anythg healthy. i vl also try to b in touch, may b after few days from post delivery only v vl b able to contact. all have told me to have a hair bath before surgery, a day before, cut nails, etc.. n also to clean house with dettol. house shd b fully ready. is ur delivery in chennai?

my chithi told me to keep thread ceremony after 3 months of delivery as im having c-section n baby vl feel uncomfortable vth the jewels

wt abt ur idea

swapnas2008 is offline Newbie

Hi Priya & Ramya
    How are you pa?? for me also march19th is due but head is not engaged.
    Priya are you in Tirunelveli ?