Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree114Likes

March 2016 Due Date Buddies!

Discussions on "March 2016 Due Date Buddies!" in "I am pregnant" forum.

ramyasubash is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: March 2016 Due Date Buddies!

hi swapna

im fine. how are you?
    are you having normal or c-section?

Sponsored Links

Priyarajaa is offline Newbie

Hello swapna
    fine here
    38 th week running.. Mar 20 due.. Head not engaged yet..
    single loop of cord around the neck..

Quote Originally Posted by swapnas2008 View Post
    Hi Priya & Ramya
    How are you pa?? for me also march19th is due but head is not engaged.
    Priya are you in Tirunelveli ?
    Am in chennai.. Tambaram..
    U.

Quote Originally Posted by ramyasubash View Post
    hi priya

feeling too thrilled and excited by seeing the calendar. tmrw onwards march. few of my relatives told me to buy cotton sarees as it vl b used post delivery and in some hospital, nurse asks for it. so have to buy it.

im having every 2 hours fruits or anythg healthy. i vl also try to b in touch, may b after few days from post delivery only v vl b able to contact. all have told me to have a hair bath before surgery, a day before, cut nails, etc.. n also to clean house with dettol. house shd b fully ready. is ur delivery in chennai?

my chithi told me to keep thread ceremony after 3 months of delivery as im having c-section n baby vl feel uncomfortable vth the jewels

wt abt ur idea
    hello ramya
    Keeping the rituals after 3 months is best for us and babies
    my house is not yet ready.. Am becoming bit lazy..
    mainly remember to clean the AC.. That alone I finished.. If possible clean the fans and the loft in the bedroom..
    lots of old cotton sarees and veshtis is must.. My mom will bring during delivery so I didn't prepare it..
    also buy cloth nappies, many babies r getting diaper rash.. So v dono wat our baby accepts..
    and do nipple pulling from now itself.. If u feel dry or cracked use nip care cream from now onwards so that v can avoid sore nipple and nipple ulcers
    tomorrow checkup for me..
    Am having Braxton hicks frequently.. Wat about u

hello priya

just keep watching baby s movements.

i have brought everything for cloth nappies, veshti done but not cotton sari, have to buy them. one of my nipple is bit small have to pull. my hubby is busy and we have to postpone my checkup to 12th. im also getting braxton hicks frequently, just drink alot of water.

we will start cleaning work a week before delivery. for my delivery, i have to pack everything for my MIL also, i dont have mom so she will look after me. which nip cream are you using, i mean brand? im thinking to tell to my doctor about my nipple but feeling bit shy tats y didnt tel her till now.

we have decided to keep functions in may.

i have planned to clean all door mats, bed spreads, curtains, cobwebs, AC, almost everything. small works have been started.

my co sister told me that i will be discharged from hospital on an auspicious day and time, is it true? and can enter house in an auspicious time. how to find out?

swapnas2008 is offline Newbie

Hi ramya..
    I am good. This is my first baby.. dr said that we can try for normal delivery.. lets see what my baby chooses .. I came to my mom's house -tirunelveli after my valakappu.. in my house they didnt allow to buy any baby related dresses now saying that it shd be bought adter baby us born.. so I just packed plain vesthis and few cotton saris.. my check up is on march 8.. hows ur health

Hi priya
    My baby also having a single loop of cord around neck.. but dr didnt care much on that.. she asked me to go for walking atleast an hour.. use coconut oil for nipple instead of cream.. its natural n doesnt have side effects..

hi swapna

my health is ok. some buy baby related items just to sterilise, as we cant do it after delivery delivery. my check up is on 12 th, actually 10th but due to some reason have to postpone. did u buy maternity items?

hi Ramya
    ya.. i bought few feeding nighties and bra.. infact i have packed my hospital bag also . Baby's item are yet to buy

hi swapna

but it is really an awesome feeling to buy baby s things selected by baby s mom n dad alone. i really dont want anyone to take out my rights. we want our baby to wear first dress selected by us.

u can ask your hubby to buy at least a dress for your baby, first dress, and ask about his feeling.

my hubby was acting like a small child in shop and asked for small shoe type socks, etc, OMG i really loved his happiness in that shop.