Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By devibalahrd

Pregnancy Test - NEGATIVE!!!

Discussions on "Pregnancy Test - NEGATIVE!!!" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

devibalahrd is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Devi

Thumbs up Pregnancy Test - NEGATIVE!!!

Dear Friends!

Can anyone let me know in what stage I am.....

I am married for 7 + years and till now I don't have child. It is really hard to live in this world without baby.

In the beginning, i.e., three years back, I was told that I had Chocolate Cyst and I did laproscopy and immediately I got conceived. But withing 3 months, GOD has taken my child. Yes I got missed abortion. They checked the biopsy and said it is molar pregnancy. I wonder why this is happening to me. Molar pregnancy occurs only during the second child,.. i was told. But it has happened to me and doctor advised me that I should not have child for one year. I was taking oral contraceptives. Doctors checked my Beta HCG to come down and from July 2011 I was trying. In the beginning of my treatment I had irregular periods and while take the Oral contraceptive tablets, my period was dam regular for 1 year. But after stopping the tablet my period was irregular and I went for scanning and got a shocking news that i got cyst again. I have gone to several temples and prayed the god to grant me child but till now i never got my child.

Now this month, i am in 41st day and have not got my periods yet. i went to almost all the doctors clinics but ended in vain. Day before yesterday i did a home pregnancy test which showed negative. I was crying for the whole day.

I am really worried about my life. No one can tell me what stage I am. I am nearing 30 and really worried too much whether god will end my case in NO CHILD.

Can anyone suggest me what should i do now. Is there is possibility for me to get a child. My husband has got 98% count and he is a very down-to-earth and kid loving person.

Please help me out!!! and please pray for me friends..... My younger brother-in-law and my sister-in-law got child and we are seen different in front of all my family members.

I thought i can share my story so that some one can give me solutions.

Thanks
    Devi Balaji