Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sweetlalitha
  • 1 Post By chankari2011
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi

Mantras for conceiving

Discussions on "Mantras for conceiving" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

sweetlalitha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Mantras for conceiving

Garbarakshambika sloka to get children

Aum devendhiraani namosthubyam
    Dhevendhira piriya baamini
    Vivaaha baakyam aarokyam
    puthra laabam sadhehime
    Padhim dhehi sudham dhehi
    Soubaakyam dhehime subhe
    Soumaangalyam subam Gnayanam
    Dhehime Garbarakshake
    Kaathyaayini mahaamaaye
    Maha yoginya dhisvari
    Nandhagoba seedham dhevam
    Padhim Megurudhe Namah

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sweetlalitha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: Mantras for conceiving

while browsing this thread i just got the following mantra, sharing with you all here

For all those married couples who are not yet blessed with a child even years after the marriage, THIS IS FOR YOU!. Please make a Prayer to Bala Gopala Krishna by chanting the following mantra 108 times a day in the morning.

Om Devaki Sudha Govinda
    Vasudeva Jagath Pathe
    Dehimey Thanayam
    Krishna Thwamaham
    Saranam
    Kadhahaa Deva Deva
    Jagannatha
    Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho
    Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram
    Ayushmandham Yashashreenam !

The above mantra is very powerful and effective for couples with progeny issues. Please recite this mantra after taking the bath in the morning. The prayers should be offered in front of the photograph / idol of Toddler Krishna. Please visualise Toddler Gopala Krishna fully in your mind while reciting the above mantra. Please recite the above mantra 108 times a day and you would start seeing the result within 41 weeks if you do this without a break. There is a way of doing this mantra together with Vigneswara Pooja to makes it much more effective in getting the desired result. I shall explain this here.

If you collect Ixora flower(known as chethy flower in the south), collect 108 of them, remove the middle thread in it. (if it has it, most of them have) and keep it ready for use. warm up some ghee in a cup (not boiling hot). now we need two idols or framed photos here. One is for Lord Ganesha and other is for Toddler Krishna. standing infront of their picture, take one flower, dip in the ghee and submit to lord Ganesha while reciting Sandana gopala mantra 1 time. repeat the whole process 108 times as you have 108 flowers. Please do this for the 7 consecutive days. That makes the first cycle. All the flowers you are submitting to Lord Ganesha one by one!

You now need to wait for 3 months. then repeat the process again. For example if you start doing this 1st January 2011, then we do this from 1st to 7th January. Then wait for 3months. the next cycle would start from 1st April and finish by 7th April. The process needs to be repeated for the next quarter that is from 1st July to 7th July, and then finally from 1st October to 7th October.

So you are doing this 4 times in a year and each time when you do this, you do it for 7 consecutive days. once you have finished, 1 year with this pooja, result would be just around the corner. Please have faith in Lord Krishna, he would appear as your son if you complete this pooja devotionally!

Of course you do not really have to select January 1st as the start date, but your would prefer a date to start that is most convenient for you, that is after considering the “safe period” when you can sit infront of the Lord’s photo & Pray. You know it better!

I have seen couple’s charts where both of them having serious affliction at the 5th house of children. These are the people who would have a serious delay in getting children. The above mantra is very useful for them. Of course side by side, you are expected to do the medication as advised by the Physician. I have seen many cases where doctors have given all clear, there is no medical reason but still children are not born even after 3 to 5 years of marriage. Without cleansing the 5th afflictions, the medicine would be of less help. Remedial measures works like a charm if done devotionally!

Author Reference :Vedic Astrologer S.K.Ramakrishnan (Shadbala – Vedic Astrology Blog)

bhujj likes this.

cssmt2000 is offline Newbie

Hi,
    Thx for the mantras. I am looking for the mantras in net for a long time.

arch12ive is offline Newbie

really too informative and amazing
    i like this too much

chankari2011 is offline Friends's of Penmai

Really effective. Our experience showed that chanting the Garbharakshambika manthra for 108 times daily definitely yields results within a year. I would also suggest the couple to visit Sreemushnam temple (near virudhachalam) and have 108 pradhakshinams of the Banyan tree (arasa Maram) on empty stomach on a Somavara Amavasya (Amavasya on a Monday) for this purpose and after completing the pradakshinam do pooja at the Sreevaraha swami temple. They can also visit Garbharakshmbika temple at Tirukarugavur (near Tanjavur) and follow the guidelines given by the priest.

bhujj likes this.

swaga2008 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Swathi

hi, i am new to penmai.com.. i want this slogam in tamil.. I want to pronounce it correctly.. can anyone post it???

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by swaga2008; 13th Jan 2012 at 01:05 AM.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi swaga2008,
    here you go, garbarakshambigai slogam in Tamil

கர்பரக்ஷாம்பிகை சுலோகம்

ஓம் தேவேந்திராணி நமோஸ்துப்யம்

தேவேந்திர பிரிய பாமினி
    விவாஹா பாக்கியம் ஆரோக்கியம்
    புத்திர லாபம் சதேஹிமே
    பதிம் தேஹி சுதம் தேஹி
    சௌபாக்கியம் தேஹிமே சுப்ஹி
    சௌமாங்கல்யம் சுபம் ஞானம்
    தேஹிமே கர்பரக்ஷகே
    காத்யாயினி மஹாமாயே
    மஹா யோகின்ய திச்வரி
    நந்தகோப சீதம் தேவம்
    பதிம் மேகுருதே நமஹா

Quote Originally Posted by swaga2008 View Post
    hi, i am new to penmai.com.. i want this slogam in tamil.. I want to pronounce it correctly.. can anyone post it???

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by nlakshmi; 13th Jan 2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Alignment
    Parasakthi likes this.