Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

tips and treatment

Discussions on "tips and treatment" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

vishy is offline Newbie

Question tips and treatment

I am 33 years old women and not able to conceive.
    friends.. please give me any tips to conceive. Lifestyle, diet, prayers anything will do. Dont even think any tip is a stupid tip. May be I dont know about it.?should I contemplate treatment although my hushand does not approve infertility treatment??..do i need to convince him first..
    please Reply

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: tips and treatment

Hi, Vishy
    the First thing is both of you should check with your doctor and know the reason for the cause or any problems regarding not able to conceive.. Then with the results you can proceed for the next step.. If there are no medical problems for both of you guys, then you can proceed with other prayer,diet,and other tips.. but the first thing is first.. visit the doctor and have a check up...Its not a infertility treatment but to know the cause for it... Hope you understand and it helps..

rajni is offline Newbie

Re: tips and treatment

hi vishy...considering your age i would suggest that you do not delay things much...so go ahead and talk to your husband first and plan accordingly..stay fit and do yoga..keep the rite body weight...and if you decide to seriously consider infertility treatment then i would recommend BournHall clinic, Bourn Hall is a U.K. based infertility clinic that specializes in IVF,IUI,treatments and also does sperm donation,Egg/and embryo freezing.I came to know thru its website that the world's first test tube baby was born as a result of IVF treatment from Bourhall....they had a branch in kochi and now came up with the other one in Gurgaon.