Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree28Likes

Pcos- Share and Discuss

Discussions on "Pcos- Share and Discuss" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

Muthu leka is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: Pcos- Share and Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by priyaanu View Post
    i m a gynaecologist.pcod s a common prob now due to life style changes.no need to worry abt it if u reduce ur wt,maintain ur BMI.exercice&proper diet s very important treatment.check ur thyroid,prolactin,LH,FSH.if everything s normal consult ur gynae ,take o.c.pills for 3mths.then take ovulation drugs.all the best for ur trt.

Hi Priya mam,
    I took the tablet last 1 1/2 yrs.My weight 58kg height 160.I took the tubetest first time doctor told some blocks in tube.then doctor gave placeintrex injection and tablets.Again i checked after 6 month later no blocks in tubes.My prolactin range is 16 so doctor gave parlodel tablet others are normal doctor told prolactin also normal but that range is near to 13 means easy to conceive.Madam o.c pills means what?I took glucobage,clomid,duphastan and parlodel.Mam i have a doubt any problem for continous tablet intaking?

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Muthu leka; 20th Nov 2012 at 10:53 AM.

drsurabhijain is offline Newbie

A good diet for a woman with PCOS is very low in fat and high in fruit and fibre.
    This is Fertility Fitness! Good Luck!
    Tips for dieters
    1.boredom is the enemy and always leads to ‘nibbling’. Take up a new hobby you will enjoy
    2.social events do not have to involve food. Ask friends to join you for a country walk or to go ten-pin bowling rather than meet for a meal
    3.start each meal with two glasses of water – it will fill you up and make you feel less hungry
    4.keep a supply of handy ‘treats’ – carrot sticks, apples, satsumas, grapes – for when you are tempted
    5.serve your food on a small plate – it makes you eat less and still feel satisfied
    6.identify your ‘danger’ times (eg when you get in from work) and fill them with a new activity – embroidery, the internet, a bath
    7.exercise is vital and helps convert fat into muscle. Take up a new sport that you (and your partner) enjoy
    8.stick a graph of your progress on the fridge door
    9.get friends to sponsor you a pound (£) for a pound (lb). Spend it all on a new outfit when you reach your target
    10.maximum healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs per week. It will take 2 months to lose 1 stone. Do not get disheartened and do not give up
    11.special diet foods are extremely expensive, highly refined and such small portions
    12.remember, you are losing weight to make you more fertile not just to make you less fat

drsurabhijain is offline Newbie

Hey do not worry..with healthy eating and exercise you can reduce weight.

I can give you a good diet plan.
    Thanks
    Dr Surabhi jain

Last edited by nlakshmi; 5th Dec 2012 at 12:53 AM. Reason: personal contacts info not allowed
    charvi.eswari likes this.

pet
    pet is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hai friends,
    Even I had PCOS , took lots of medicines and done Laproscopy also.

But then I tried Siddha medicine. Nowadays all the GH has Siddha department . I took medicine from a Siddha doctor in Madurai. Within one month I found change. Diet, Exercise and medicine improved my health. If anybody interested I can give Doctors number. I blessed with a baby girl.
    May God Bless u all.

With love,
    Pet

baliepages is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pet View Post
    Hai friends,
    Even I had PCOS , took lots of medicines and done Laproscopy also.

But then I tried Siddha medicine. Nowadays all the GH has Siddha department . I took medicine from a Siddha doctor in Madurai. Within one month I found change. Diet, Exercise and medicine improved my health. If anybody interested I can give Doctors number. I blessed with a baby girl.
    May God Bless u all.

With love,
    Pet
    I am very happy for you, pet. I am from Madurai too. If you could provide me the clinic / doctor details, It will be very helpful for us. We have been trying to conceive a baby for an year. Thanks.

sumathisrini likes this.

kayal1234 is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi

Can anyone tell home remedies for PCOS

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Quote Originally Posted by kayal1234 View Post
    Hi

Hi Kayal!

Pl. check the below links... I think it'll be useful to you.

Natural Remedies to Regulate Menstrual Cycle with PCOS

PCOS Weight Loss

jv_66 likes this.

dvppsab is offline Newbie

hi kayal, one of the best remedies for pcos is exercise . just walking for half n hour everyday will make so much of a difference. just try it for 3 months to c the effects

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kayal1234 View Post
    Hi

Hi Kayal, first you have to change your diet. The first step that you can take is to modify your diet. Try to avoid taking processed food items and foods with added sugar. Add up fruits, vegetables and whole grains to your daily diet.
    You must exercise regularly. This will help you get rid of the excess weight and also help you get pregnant also.
    Acupuncture treatments help rebalances hormones. It also helps to restore the energy flow in the body. There are some other natural treatments for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), for example, Moxibustion that is similar to acupuncture and includes burning of wormwood that creates heat and helps restore body energy.

Last edited by sumitra; 9th Oct 2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Kate Hadija likes this.

luvbaby is offline Newbie

hi friends, i feel so happy and excited to share with you all that i am pregnant now after 4.5 years of my marriage! Struggled a lot to get pregnant but now feel very much blessed.

thank you so much friends for those who are supported me here.

Last edited by luvbaby; 31st Oct 2013 at 06:06 PM.