Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree28Likes

Pcos- Share and Discuss

Discussions on "Pcos- Share and Discuss" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

luvbaby is offline Newbie

Pcos- Share and Discuss

hi penmai's i am married before 3 years, i was diagnosed that i have PCOS. I really love baby and my hubby too. Is there will be any difficulty with getting conceived.

Did any of had the same problem and gave birth to child? I am quite new to the word PCOS. please help me. i am so much depressed.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by nlakshmi; 24th May 2012 at 06:51 PM.

everramya is offline Newbie

Re: Pcos-Share and Discuss

hi luvbaby me too have PCOS. Diagnosed before 2 years and trying to get pregnant and also i am having thyroid problems.My friends also had PCOS and got pregnant after a year. Nowadays pcos is very common problem in india. Lets share and discuss here about our treatements.

Last edited by nlakshmi; 24th May 2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: sticky
    nlakshmi and nilabharathi like this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Pcos- Share and Discuss

Hi, Luvbaby and everramya
    Welcome to penmai.com. I appreciate you started the discussion thread about pcos -its treatments,symptoms, waiting time, Emotional support and so on and so forth...
    Hope we get good discussions and support from fellow members...

everramya likes this.

thanks for your welcome message lakshmi.

yeah PCOS makes me to feel very much depressed, so only i started this thread.

hi everramya nice to meet you here. yeah as you said many peoples are suffering from PCOS.

When i searched related to PCOS, most of the ansers i got is, Lifestyle without physical work and exercise is the main reason behind this.

So to get rid off we have to change our lifestyle.

ramya how much weight you are now? are you taking any tablets etc?

vizhitha is offline Newbie

i am married before 2 years and don't have child. I am overweight too. did i have PCOS?

are you overweight from your childhood or your weight increased now?

I am new to the word PCOS itself, and googled for last one week, the main symptoms of overweight may be PCOS or thyroid problem.

raadhai is offline Newbie

i had pcos and got conceived after 3 years of my marriage.

don't lose hope girls, go to treatment continously, don't get frustrated and leave gap. If you take medicines continously then sure chances are high.

mercyanburaj likes this.

i am unmarried and my parents are searching my life partner, and recently i was diagnosed that i have PCOS.

Is there is any problem with this for my marriage life. i am so much worried. and also my weight is increased a lot in the last 6 months.

I tried reducing but its was very much difficult. pls help me in both about pcos and weight loss.

everramya is offline Newbie

thank you lakshmi.

Did anyof you know what's the exact cause for PCOS? just in curiosity i am asking?

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Hi, Luvbaby and everramya
    Welcome to penmai.com. I appreciate you started the discussion thread about pcos -its treatments,symptoms, waiting time, Emotional support and so on and so forth...
    Hope we get good discussions and support from fellow members...

neetu is offline Newbie

Hi all penmai's...may be this will help you
    Exercise : 45 minutes brisk walk ( 5 km in 45 minutes) or rope skipping ( rope skipping is better )
    : 15 minutes of weights ( dumb-bells )
    What is brisk walk : the speed should be such that as if you have to catch up a bus , that sort of speed should be for entire 45 minutes and you should be covering at lease 5 KM in 45 minutes . secondly fold ur arms at elbow 90 degree and take short n fast steps !
    OR
    Rope Skipping : 45 minutes non stop rope skipping is a great workout . One can start with five minutes non-stop , then gradually every day increase ur duration say by one or two minutes , soon one develops stamina for 45 minutes non-stop skipping .

How to do abs ( for tummy ) : lie down on floor , hook ur feet under the sofa , then raise ur head &chest above the floor without help of hands .Keep hands folded on tummy. repeat this say ten times on day one ,then every day increase by two . All exercises should be done in this incremental way . That means we push the body to do little more every day then the previous day.

Diet :
    Around 1200 calories per day diet chart

8:30 breakfast
    Tea or Milk 1 cup +
    whole wheat bread with salad filling /Dalia with vegetables/egg boiled ( white part only) { chose any one option}
    11:00 mid-morning
    sprouts or roasted gram ( 10 gm )
    1:30 Lunch
    salad /soup + chapati 2 small ( no rice) , dal,vegetables ,curd of double toned milk
    5:00 Evening tea
    Tea/fruit ( one apple or one pear , no other fruit is allowed )/upma/poha add vegetables in these things.
    8:00 Dinner
    should be of same things as lunch
    Bed Time :
    around 10-11 pm pudding without sugar

Also would like to tell you about Bourn Hall clinic ,which is a leading infertility clinic and has their branches in kochi and gurgaon ,they are pioneers in ivf ...and also does sperm donation,Egg/and embryo freezing.They provide surrogacy as well to indian and international patients