Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

is my overweigt body a problem?

Discussions on "is my overweigt body a problem?" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

manyata is offline Newbie

Question is my overweigt body a problem?

Hi,

My age is 33 years and we are trying for baby since last two years,i am a bit overweight at 72 kg...does my weight matter?? do i need to decrease? and how much is that a hindrance??..kindy guide me on this and i am also open and looking for treatment options and good clinics...kindly provide your inputs.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: is my overweigt body a problem?

Weight increase is one of the contributing factor for not able to conceive quickly.. and after 30, your metabolism slows down. So Its advisable to reduce the weight or attain correct BMI for your age.. and also, visit your gynec and check with her about your ovulation cycle, about PCOS and so on. first get the Doctor check up and after the results you can go for other options..

Hope it helps..

vanya is offline Newbie

Re: is my overweigt body a problem?

Being overweight causes variety of problems not only from general health point of view but also from conceiving point of view and i think it would be ideal in your case to loose some weight before taking the next step. You should consult a doctor first as suggested by lakshmi ,consult and follow a strict diet chart that will help you loose weight,exercise daily and before rushing for any infertilty treatment ,get yourself diagnosed,it is necessary that you have correct BMI(body mass index) at this juncture.

Last edited by Parasakthi; 28th May 2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Advertisement Removed