Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

second opinion on IVF

Discussions on "second opinion on IVF" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

basu.m is offline Newbie

second opinion on IVF

Dear all
    I am now 31. I have no baby, Recently I underwent laparoscopy and the doctor mentioned that both my tubes are blocked.She suggested me to go for an IVF.should I take second opinion on this?? also the clinic concerned seems to lack all facilities for an IVF treatment..can anybody refer good ivf clinic preferably delhi-ncr for a second opinion and treatment if at all needed ?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

Re: second opinion on IVF

Dear Basu,
    I think it is always better to have a second opinion instead of carrying a doubt later ,especially in matters related to infertility ,since you also say that clinic does not have sufficient facilities it makes it all the important in your case to seek the same.However it is important that you go to a comparatively better place to seek second opinion.Since this opinion would be crucial as it would decide your future course of treatment and you go about it...so i would like to recommend BournHall clinic, Bourn Hall is a U.K. based infertility clinic that specializes in IVF,IUI,treatments and also does sperm donation,Egg/and embryo freezing.I came to know thru its website that the world's first test tube baby was born as a result of IVF treatment from Bournhall....they had a branch in kochi and now came up with the other one in Gurgaon. Best of luck!!