Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

cyst formation

Discussions on "cyst formation" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

devika.s is offline Newbie

cyst formation

I am 32 and my husband is 35. We got married three years ago but have no children yet. We consulted a Gynaecologist. It was found that my ovary has cysts. I want to know whether cyst formation is a very serious problem and how good ivf as an option? and any good IVF clinics?
    Thanks,
    devika

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

rajni is offline Newbie

Re: cyst formation

Dear devika,

It depends what type of cyst it is. There are many different kinds. Some need to be removed and some are just cyclical and harmless. . The person would have to get an ultrasound to determine what kind of cyst it is and if surgery is necessary.
    IVF is a process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the human body. Hormonal injections are given to the patient to increase the productivity of the eggs. The eggs are removed from the ovaries and fertilised with sperm of the partner within a controlled cultured environment. The fertilised egg is then transferred to the patient’s uterus with the aim of establishing a successful pregnancy.

Last edited by Parasakthi; 14th Jun 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Advertisement Removed