Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

does taking contracpetive affect fertility.??...

Discussions on "does taking contracpetive affect fertility.??..." in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

aradhna is offline Newbie

Question does taking contracpetive affect fertility.??...

Hi all,
    We are married for last 4 years but do not a have a child ,we have been trying since last 2 years ,i was taking contraceptives for sometimes before that.I would like to know if taking contraceptive pills affect the fertility system??...also my husband's sperm count is normal...i am looking for doctor/ infertility clinic info as the clinic i am currently visiting seem to be clueless about my case.
    Thanks,
    aradhna.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

namita is offline Newbie

Re: does taking contracpetive affect fertility.??...

Hi aradhna,
    To start with i would like to say- don't be worried and just keep the faith.As far as your query regarding pills are concerned Oral contraceptives usually have no direct effect on fertility at all. However, women who have irregular anovulatory cycles before taking the pill will find that their irregular cycles return once they stop the pill and they may need treatment for this.Approach a good infertility clinic and get a thorough check up done .

Last edited by Parasakthi; 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Advertisement Removed