Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

IVF pls give me suggestion...

Discussions on "IVF pls give me suggestion..." in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

lakshnaa is offline Newbie

Question IVF pls give me suggestion...

I am married before years. I had tried with 2 hospitals and done 5 IUI's all are failure. So now they advised to go for IVF.

I don't know much about it. Did any of you had IVF and got success in that. pls tell me. i don't know where to ask.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

anshika is offline Newbie

Re: IVF pls give me suggestion...

Hi lakshnaa,
    I feel sorry to hear your not so good past experiences with Iui treatment cycles..the reason of infertility can be anything but what matters is the end result and it can be very disappointing when things don't go the way expect.
    IVF is a process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the human body. Hormonal injections are given to the patient to increase the productivity of the eggs. The eggs are removed from the ovaries and fertilised with sperm of the partner within a controlled cultured environment. The fertilised egg is then transferred to the patient’s uterus with the aim of establishing a successful pregnancy.

Anshika Jairam

Last edited by Parasakthi; 3rd Jul 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Advertisement Removed