Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By balageetha
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By Parasakthi
  • 1 Post By Parasakthi

Want to know about malai vembu

Discussions on "Want to know about malai vembu" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

balageetha is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    geetha manikandan

Want to know about malai vembu

i am in hyderabad i want malaivembu leaves
    anyone tell me where can i get this.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Want to know about malai vembu

Dear Sir, Malai Vembu is also called Melia dubia. It is cultivated in the plantations projects undertaken by government as well as private parties. this plant is mainly cultivated in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka. I know one plantation in Karnataka which is situated in Chelur around 120 km from Bangalore. In Hyderabad/Secunderabad, please contact following address: pinknurseries@gmail.com phone :+918019437389 Postal address: 2-2-218/40, MACHA BOLLARAM, Secunderabad/ they wont give one or two samplings of malai vembu. they will have to atleast to be given an order for 3000 to 5000 samplings minimum order quantity. I can't ensure the correctness or genuineness or dependability of this party because i don't have any direct contact with this farm. hence have a try at your own risk and liabilities. thanks and all the best

Parasakthi and sumathisrini like this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Hello Sir... Here is the detail which i got by google search

Address: 2-2-218/40, Machabollaram, Secundrabad.

They can supply you any quantity on prior order.

Ph: +91-8019437389

Email: pinknurseries@gmail.com

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

You can also contact genesis923gmail.com to get malai vembu at reasonable prices in Hyderabad.

sumitra likes this.

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

Hello Balageetha,

Malaivembu is a very good medicine for Dengu fever..You have to mix it with water and make it boil..wait until 1 tumbler of mixer become 3/4th of the tumbler..then drink it..
    It is a very good healing for dengu..if u drink it before affecting from dengu,then even though dengu mosquito bit u ,ther is no effect on that.
    If u drink it at after dengu came..then there is no need to go hospital ..drink for atlest for 4, 5 times to save u from dengu...

Other benifits of malai vembu are given below:-

Neem oil is prepared from the seeds of Neem. The seed are dried and the neem oil is extracted.
    It is used to prepare herbal soaps, herbal shampoo, painkillers, Ayurvedic balms and herbal creams.
    Neem leaves is used as one of the best medicine for skin allergies, skin microbial infection caused by bacteria, virus and parasites.
    Neem leaves and neem oil is used as a mosquito repellent oil. The leaves are burned and the smoke coming from the leaves can reduce the mosquito problem.
    In Tamil Sidha medicine, neem leaves are used as a best medicine for chicken pox infection. Neem is a natural disinfectant too.
    The neem juice (malai vembu juice) can reduce the sugar level, so it is recommended for diabetic patients.
    Neem bark juice, neem roots juice can reduce the excess body heat. It is a best medicine for fever.
    All parts of Neem tree are very useful. Neem leaves are used to remove dandruff and head lice in humans.
    You can prepare Neem leaves and neem flower tea. You can also add other medicinal ingredients like dry ginger and coriander to get rid of cold and cough.
    Grind the fresh and tender neem leaves. Make small pellets, have this at morning and at night to get rid of stomach worms and intestinal worms.
    Brushing your teeth with tender neem leaf branch can keep your teeth and gum strong. This will remove the bad mouth odor and remove all mouth infections naturally.

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

Sorry dear balageetha I posted these things about nilavembu instead of malaivembu due to name confusion...I will post about malai vembu soon..
    Quote Originally Posted by vaishnav View Post
    Hello Balageetha,

Malaivembu is a very good medicine for Dengu fever..You have to mix it with water and make it boil..wait until 1 tumbler of mixer become 3/4th of the tumbler..then drink it..
    It is a very good healing for dengu..if u drink it before affecting from dengu,then even though dengu mosquito bit u ,ther is no effect on that.
    If u drink it at after dengu came..then there is no need to go hospital ..drink for atlest for 4, 5 times to save u from dengu...

Other benifits of malai vembu are given below:-

Neem oil is prepared from the seeds of Neem. The seed are dried and the neem oil is extracted.
    It is used to prepare herbal soaps, herbal shampoo, painkillers, Ayurvedic balms and herbal creams.
    Neem leaves is used as one of the best medicine for skin allergies, skin microbial infection caused by bacteria, virus and parasites.
    Neem leaves and neem oil is used as a mosquito repellent oil. The leaves are burned and the smoke coming from the leaves can reduce the mosquito problem.
    In Tamil Sidha medicine, neem leaves are used as a best medicine for chicken pox infection. Neem is a natural disinfectant too.
    The neem juice (malai vembu juice) can reduce the sugar level, so it is recommended for diabetic patients.
    Neem bark juice, neem roots juice can reduce the excess body heat. It is a best medicine for fever.
    All parts of Neem tree are very useful. Neem leaves are used to remove dandruff and head lice in humans.
    You can prepare Neem leaves and neem flower tea. You can also add other medicinal ingredients like dry ginger and coriander to get rid of cold and cough.
    Grind the fresh and tender neem leaves. Make small pellets, have this at morning and at night to get rid of stomach worms and intestinal worms.
    Brushing your teeth with tender neem leaf branch can keep your teeth and gum strong. This will remove the bad mouth odor and remove all mouth infections naturally.

meena810 is offline Newbie

Can i use dried malai vembu powder instead of fresh one? I had fresh one for my daughter and got conceived within 2 months.. and also successfully delivered her..but next two times, i had dry powder. Those two are not successful pregnancies(ectopic and miscarriage). Drying the neem leaf will affect its potentiality?

sharmil is offline Newbie

Hi Meena,
    I've been married for 7 yrs and have been trying to conceive. Can u pls tell me how and when to eat the malai vembu leaves . (First three days in empty stomach?). Pls guide me

nishajeni is offline Newbie

Someone please explain clearly about this and how it is related to Infertility treatment?