Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree66Likes

Temples for Childless couples

Discussions on "Temples for Childless couples" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

Butterfly04 is offline Newbie

Re: Temples for Childless couples

Hai friends,

thanks for the information..

I want to add few more temples in this list.

1st one is Karuvalarchery amman temple.. This temple is very near to kumbakonam & before gng to thirukarugavur, pls do visit this temple.. Here also v have to do ghee abishekam to the padi.. Here the goddess name is Karu valartha nayagi means the Goddess who blesses the feotus growth.. So while visiting thirukarugavur, kindly visit this temple also.

The next one is santhana gopala swamy pooja which will be performend in Badrachalam ramar sannithi,Sriranganathar temple & also in Bhuvaraga swamy temple, Sri Mushnam. They do the santhana gopala pooja only in the mng time..ie) before uchi kalam.
    In both the temples, they give the santhana gopala swamy vigraham to the couples & then the shasthriji will perform the rituals. During tht pooja, the couples have to carry Kutty krishna like holding their kid, which is an awesome exp..

in Mushnam, in addition to tht santhana gopala swamy poojai, the couples have to perform another pooja in the aadthivaraghaswamy sannithi,which is located in the back side of the temple & near to the theppam.. Sri Mushnam is located near chidambaram.(around 1hr travel).

i hope & i believe these informations will be helpful..

Loads of baby dust for all TTC ladies..

Om sairam.. Jai sairam...

Sponsored Links

srangarajan49 is offline Newbie

Temples for Childless couples

Dear Madam: Thanks for the script of Verkuzhavi Vetkai. Would be obliged if you can upload a mp3 version. ...I have pleasure to attach a mp3 version of Thirukkarukavur Sri Garbarakshambikai Stotram delivered by Smt Sudha Raghunathan in Simple Scintilating Thamizh ! I hope you are able to download it in good shape..I downloaded it from You Tube Garbarakshambigai.wmv - YouTube but it turned out to be 1000 MB like ! I managed to convert it to mp3 and got 11 MB , still unfit for email circulation to relatives and friends ! Finally I managed to compress it to 1.36MB attached herein. If you have difficulty in seeing You TUbe and if you require the mp3 1.36 MB version for circulation to your dear and near please feel free to contact me at... Best Wishes

Last edited by sumathisrini; 28th Nov 2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Pl. don't share email ids in public forum

sujathapratheep is offline Friends's of Penmai

can anyone suggest temple near trichy. i have same problem about child less and trying for nearly one year

sumitra likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Sujathapratheep, please visit Gunaseelam Vishnu temple.

If you believe in divinity and miracles then the Gunaseelam Vishnu Temple is a must visit spot for you. Located near the city of Trichy in the state of Tamil Nadu, it is a shrine dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is a 5,000 year old temple on the banks of River Cauvery and carries immense mythological importance. In fact, the name is derived from Gunam meaning cure and seelam meaning place together meaning the place, where every illness is cured. The Gunaseelam Vishnu Temple is said to possess the powers to cure even the mentally challenged patients. For this reason, the many devotees seek shelter in this abode of Lord Prasanna Venkatesan. It is a popular belief that a bath in the holy waters of Cauvery and 48 day prayer yields miraculous results for childless couples and mentally challenged patients. The Gunaseelam is well connected to Trichy by town buses and private taxis.

Gunaseelam Vishnu Temple is a famous Vishnu temple near Trichy. It is located on the banks of river Cauvery. Curing of Diseases One of the special features of the Gunaseelam temple is the power of Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal to cure people from all kinds of diseases. The Lord is also said to help childless couples, if they bathe in the Cauvery and offer prayers for 48 days at Gunaseelam. It is believed that the Lord protects devotees from evil forces and keeps away enemies with the stick he wields in his right hand. Belief also is that sincere prayers to Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal will help remove any negative energy in devotees who visit here.
    Visiting this temple on a Saturday is special. Lord Prasanna Venkatesan is said to have asked king Nyana Varma to visit the temple every Saturday and offer special poojas.

Festival
    Puratasi 11 day Brahmotsavam including 9 day Chariot festival Chitrai Theppotsavam Aavani 3 day Pavitrotsavam
    Quick Facts Moolavar : Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal East Facing Standing posture with Goddess Lakshmi on his chest Utsavar : Srinivasan with Sri devi and Bhoo devi Temple Time : 830am-1pm, 4pm-830pm.

Gunaseelam is the place to perform a sahasranama archanai. The archanai lasts for half an hour. Unlike other perumal temples where tirumanjanam (abishekam) is done one in a week, in gunaseelam peumal has thrumajana sevai daily.

sujathapratheep likes this.

thank you so much sumitra mam. i didnt such a quick reply. im so happy. any specific day or time to visit this temple?

sumitra likes this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sujathapratheep View Post
    thank you so much sumitra mam. i didnt such a quick reply. im so happy. any specific day or time to visit this temple?
    Visiting this temple on a Saturday is special. Lord Prasanna Venkatesan is said to have asked king Nyana Varma to visit the temple every Saturday and offer special poojas.

Festival
    Puratasi 11 day Brahmotsavam including 9 day Chariot festival Chitrai Theppotsavam Aavani 3 day Pavitrotsavam
    Quick Facts Moolavar : Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal East Facing Standing posture with Goddess Lakshmi on his chest Utsavar : Srinivasan with Sri devi and Bhoo devi Temple Time : 830am-1pm, 4pm-830pm.

sujathapratheep likes this.

hi sumi mam,

kulanthaikaga veetlayae edhavadhu pooja pannalama?, apadi pannalamuna epadi panrathu enaiku panrathunu solringala. enaku indha help paningana ill be so happy.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

hi sumi mam,

kulanthaikaga veetlayae edhavadhu pooja pannalama?, apadi pannalamuna epadi panrathu enaiku panrathunu solringala. enaku indha help paningana ill be so happy.

Hi Sujatha!

I have searched in google for your query. I got an article regarding this. Pl. check the below link & it may be useful to you. Thanks.

Taking you to kshetra yaatra: Sampath Sukra Vara Puja -

Parasakthi and Angu Aparna like this.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

And Shasti Viradham will also help you to get pregnant. Check the below links regarding this viradham...

Shasti Vratham for TTC Friends

Skanda Shasti fasting

How to observe sashti fasting

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

hi sumi mam,

Dear Sujathapratheep, Santhana Gopala Homam is recommended for childless couples. If you are regularly visiting Srirangam Arulmigu Aranganatha Perumal temple or any of the Perumal Temples situated near your house, you can enquire some of the priests there regarding performing this Santhana Gopala Homam at your house and get their guidelines for the same. All the best