Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree24Likes

My infertility story

Discussions on "My infertility story" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

chitrakumar is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Quote Originally Posted by mahalaxmi View Post
    I am a pco and after 10 years of marriage, i got 2 test positive on 28 dpo. Going for check up next week. 6 failed iuis and done 2 laproscopic surgery for removing cyst in ovary. I want to share the success story to all.

Treated with 3 doctors earlier and got pregnant with 4th doctor. We didn't loose hope till the end.For the past 6 months, I took letsi 2.5mg 2 each from 3rd to 7th day> Folic acid tablets daily morning and diamed 500 mg night.

Before 6 months, dr gave me yasmin tablet for 2 months to get period regular with folic acid and diamed. For the past 8 months , me and my husband started walking 3 kms daily morning to reduce the weight. I lost 3 kgs from 63 and my husband lost 5 kgs from 75 and we studied the ovulation time through various website.

We found 8th to 18th day of cycle is the best time for bd, my cycle is 30 days. In november, we did bd once in 2 days, 8,10,12,14,16,18. Ovulated on 14th day by noticing mild cramps on abdomen. From 17th day on wards i took susten 200mg daily 1 tablet for 15 days.

Usually after stopping 15th tablet of susten, i will get period in 3-4 days. But this month after 10 days i found no period, but some symptoms like sleepiness in morning,leg pain, and body heat increased while sleeping made me sure that something is happening inside my body.

On 28 dpo i found pregnant. I thank god and all. My experience, walk 3 kms daily, eat tablets regularly, time the ovulation and keep hope. You will see good result after 3 months. Am sure............
    hi mahalaxmi happy to see your success story here. Take care well and enjoy your pregnancy.

Sponsored Links
    Chitra Kumar

ramsdarling is offline Newbie
    nice to see you mahalaxmi, you got conceived after 10 years... really great...

radhika is offline Friends's of Penmai
    congrats maha.... you narrated your story nicely... Let it helps thousands of TTC couples..

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down

Hi Radhika ,

I had PCOS and i guess its the same story with me (tabs & same treatment) . Recently I had Laproscopy done and this is the 2nd month post surgery. I already had one IUI done & now planning for next IUI. I am married in 2007 & ttc for 2.5 years. Lets hope for the best.BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!

Uma

Hi Uma, Stay positive with hope... Dont ignore tablets and take right diet...

Baby dust U....

alp12ha is offline Newbie
    I HAVE HEARD ABOUT TUBAL BABY
    why u all not tried for this procedure

umalekshmi is offline Newbie
    Hi Radhika ,
    I am sailing in the same boat of yours. more than 3 years of treatment with metformin , letroz , injections. Now undergone laproscopic 2 months back and found there is no block & gonna try with IUI post operation. (already tried before operation). Went to all temples & none hear our voices.
    Babydust!!!!
    Uma

Hi Uma don't lose hope... How many IUI's you had done till now? Its horrible to maintain the situation but try .... What's your doctor is telling about your improvement...

umalekshmi is offline Newbie
    Hi Radhika ,
    Doc is my relative and she is also very hopeful. I have done only 1 IUI before surgery and gonna try more as only one cycle happened after operation and tried naturally. And i also dint take tablets very regularly since i am very frustrated with that. Now after seeing your positiveness i am taknig tabs regularly and also my weight is 83 which is high & doc says to reduce more. how many iuis later & how many months after laproscopy u gor preggo?revert back..
    Uma

Last edited by Penmai; 11th Jan 2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Phone Number should not be entered in threads and posts. This will bring nuisance to you!!!

ushababu is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Hi uma... have hope surely you will be blessed with child. If possible try to reduce weight, because losing weight will help lot and balance your hormones level.

Baby Dust U...

USHA
    Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.