Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree24Likes

My infertility story

Discussions on "My infertility story" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

padma_prasad is offline Newbie

Re: My infertility story

hi friends,

I am also joining you all in this thread. I am married before 10 years and i don t have a child till now and i am in treatment now also. tried 6 to 7 section of IUI and one IVF along with ICSI but no use. I visited many temples including kasi and still visit many temples but no results,,,,,waiting for good to happen. I did n t lose hopes till now. As many of friends suggested to lose weight i too beleive in that, s loosing weight will help much in hormone balancing. Friends include me also in your prayers..........

regards,
    padma.

Sponsored Links
    nlakshmi likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dont loose hope.. Keep trying and keep on trying padma...You will be blessedMy prayers are always with you
    Quote Originally Posted by padma_prasad View Post
    hi friends,

I am also joining you all in this thread. I am married before 10 years and i don t have a child till now and i am in treatment now also. tried 6 to 7 section of IUI and one IVF along with ICSI but no use. I visited many temples including kasi and still visit many temples but no results,,,,,waiting for good to happen. I did n t lose hopes till now. As many of friends suggested to lose weight i too beleive in that, s loosing weight will help much in hormone balancing. Friends include me also in your prayers..........

regards,
    padma.

subakutty is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by padma_prasad View Post
    hi friends,

regards,
    padma.
    Hi Padma

Please click the below link...
    Siddha treatment for fertility - My experience

Moorchan is offline Newbie

I am 33yrs old, got married 3 yrs back but still no child. My wife is taking treating from Dr.Nithyaa Ramamurthy(Malar Hosp) for past 1.5 yrs but no luck. My friends and relative who got married after us are having kids now, I feel very bad. During the period days my wife cry's a lot and I can't see that, it's a pain and don't know why God is punishing us like this. Even in heart I never think bad or do bad to others but God is not listening to our prays. I am helpless.... I feel my life is not fulfill without a kid... I have hope that I will become a father... but don't when... Already I am 33yrs old so little worried now. Someone please advice me. I read this complete thread but don't know whether we need to see a different doctor or continue with the same doctor.

nithyarajesh19 is offline Friends's of Penmai

hello frnz....im trying to conceive for more than 1 yr.....completed my second wedding day too......im in treatment...my fs and hsg are normal....no tyroid also
    ...my doct says to to do lap....im afraid frnz....is there any chances of pbms....though my hsg and fs are normal....plz help me frnz

padma_prasad is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by subakutty View Post
    Hi Padma

Please click the below link...
    Siddha treatment for fertility - My experience
    hi subakutty,
    Thanks for your information. But any address or phone number, for getti ng appointment and visiting in person. If you any cn you please give that. Let me try this one too...............

padma.

Lav
    Lav is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Hi ,

One of my college friend had baby recently after 13 years of her marraige.
    Doctor details :

Dr Chandralekha – Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
    Please refer this website.
    Iswarya Women's Hospital & Fertility Center

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Lavi

Parasakthi and Rudhraa like this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)

umerseoig is offline Newbie

Aww I hope you become a mother very soon My prayers are with you

ramyas is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramya Swaminath
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by radhika View Post
    Hi i am confused please help me...

I had my IUI on day 12th and i didn't get period upto day 31st really i felt because my period never delayed this much. But today i got some dark brown discharge... not heavier, with cramping. What it will be?

Is this is period or some thing went wrong. I'm really confused and get frustrated pls suggest me.
    hi radhika
    i dnt whether u got confirmed but i wish u a success. this might be also due to pregnancy. some persons will have spotting (brown discharge) on conceiving. this happened to me also. if it is just spotting dont loose hope.

Ramya

சந்தோசம் இருக்கும் இடத்தில் வாழ நினைப்பதை விட
    நீ இருக்கும் இடத்தில் சந்தோஷத்தை உருவாக்கு
    உன் வாழ்க்கையில் நிறைவு இருக்கும் ....

Don't Worry............ Be Happy.......

ramyas is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramya Swaminath
    Blog Entries

hi friends
    i had gone through all this treatments and i now was blessed with a baby boy. he is one yr 3 months old.

Of almost 9 yrs of my marriage life from the first yr of marriage i am visiting doctors for the treatment. I am having thyroid compliant and doctors thats not a big fault and ur uterus is normal.

after 2.5 yrs of my marriage i got conceived and at the 4th month we came to know the growth of the baby was not good and it is having multiple malignancy and it is better to terminate the pregnancy.

we did and hope for the next baby. it also happened after 2 yrs but when i went for normal follicular study i came to know it was aborted as i even dnt have any symptoms for the pregnancy. it was 2 months old in my womb.

then went on DNC and next complication arises that was polyp. heavy bleeding and stomach pain.
    then went to another doctor and did laproscopy. then after a month she did all the test and suggested for IUI.
    went on 3 IUI and results were negative. then she suggested for IVF.
    inspite of all medicines, injections, scanning etc. i fed up. then i left for 3 months. i have started feeling depressed.
    then my mother asked me to come to coimbatore for the check up. there i decided to do for IVF in Ramakrishna hopsital. then did that and that was also resulted in failure. Its in july.

with hatred i left everything.
    Started praying Shirdi Sai baba with hope. then i did not even think of it. but continued taking folic acid tablet. i enjoyed music, read books and not even thought of it.
    in December 2011 i got conceived and i did not have too precautionary measures this time. travelled, climbed upstarirs like that. further nan chums time ananlae i will be scared to travel.
    but this time i even travelled when the periods got missed.

After got conceived in Chennai i saw Gunasekaran hospital in T nagar. The doctors were ready to spent some time with patients for their query. i was very much in hope that i could give birth to a healthy baby.

In coimbatore i went to Dr. saradha of good life clinic after my 7th month. i had complications after that which i could come over at her guidance and At 2011 August i gave birth to my son.

So friends Idhunalla nan solla varuvadhu yena vendral (nan kathukitadhu) dnt feel depress. enjoy ur life. feel free. adhayae ninachi confuse agama life enjoy panunga. and too treatment ponalum nalla mind freeya vachikonga. pidicha vishayam panunga. pray to god. definite ah u will get a good news.

take nutritious food. eat pomegranate as much days u can.
    All the best friends.

Ramya

சந்தோசம் இருக்கும் இடத்தில் வாழ நினைப்பதை விட
    நீ இருக்கும் இடத்தில் சந்தோஷத்தை உருவாக்கு
    உன் வாழ்க்கையில் நிறைவு இருக்கும் ....

Don't Worry............ Be Happy.......