Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree24Likes

My infertility story

Discussions on "My infertility story" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

radhika is offline Friends's of Penmai

My infertility story

Hi dears,

I started this thread to share my story and the path i had travelled in TTC. still going with hope to see my cute baby.

I am in TTC for the last 3 years. I have PCOS and in treatment. I had Metformin Tablets (Diamet 500) and Letroz for 7 months but i didn't conceived. My doctor suggest me to do laproscopy, i had asked about her HSG and she said ok you can do HSG. And the results are positive i have no tubal block.

I had reacted well to diamet and letroz and eggs are produced but don't know why i didn't conceive. My husband's counts are very normal.

Doctor suggested me to do IUI and went through the procedure. She said that my uterus is not opened so they had deposited the sperm in the mouth only. I got confused bcoz IUI means Intra uterine insertion, she have to insert it within uterus only. but don't why she said like that. Thus my 1st IUI resulted failure. I cried a lot on the day when i get menses...

Now i changed my doctor and process towards my 2nd IUI. Hope i will...

I am begging my god to bless me as a mother. Very tragetical situation in my life is this TTC period.

I went to lot and lot of temples... God didn't hear my voice...

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    umalekshmi likes this.

chitrakumar is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Don't worry radhika, i know it is easy to say don't worry, but have hope that you will become mother. I pray for you ...

Chitra Kumar

radhika is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Hi i am confused please help me...

I had my IUI on day 12th and i didn't get period upto day 31st really i felt because my period never delayed this much. But today i got some dark brown discharge... not heavier, with cramping. What it will be?

Is this is period or some thing went wrong. I'm really confused and get frustrated pls suggest me.

chitrakumar is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Make a home pregnancy test to confirm and also consult with doctor. Really feel very sad to hear your situation.

Usually the dark brown color discharge is old blood which didnt came out in the last month.

Chitra Kumar

Hi radhika,

I am new to this forum and this is very useful. I am sharing here my story, i am also sailing in the same boat. I am married before 5 years and in TTC for last 3.5 years. i am also having polycystic ovary and my husband has morphology defects. Waiting with hope to see my cute child.

It is very horrible to live without child and to reply to a person who ask "விசேஷம் ஒன்னும் இல்லையா". I scared to go out to my relatives and friends house to avoid this question.

Uma Babu likes this.

Heared about Ishwarya fertility center as good in treating infertility couples. they have branches in Palani, chennai and coimbatore. I am giving here the address and phone no. Let baby comes to you...

Chennai :
    Iswarya Women Care and Fertility Centre,
    No 12 , 1 st Main Road , Kasthurbai nagar,
    Adyar , Chennai - 20
    Mobile:98421 42831 ,9842071999.

Coimbatore :
    Iswarya Women Care and Fertility Centre,
    44 ,Avarampalayam Road ,Opp Womens Polytechnic
    Mobile: 98421 59009
    LandLine: 0422 -2241777

Palani :
    Iswarya Fertility Centre, ( K.V.Hospital),
    72-B,Dindigul road ,
    Palani - 624601
    Mobile:98422 05194 ,98422 42832
    Landline: 04545 - 240077 ,242830

ushababu is offline Friends's of Penmai
    So sad to here radhika, don't lose hope... Belive that you will get baby. I surely include you in my prayers.

USHA
    Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

ramsdarling is offline Newbie
    Add me to here. I am also struggling with infertility. They are saying that mine is unexplained infertility. tired of doing IUI, injections, tablets. etc. But waiting with hope. I am doing all sorts of prayers. went to Thirukarugavur, Thirunageswaram, Thirunallaru, Kalahasti, Palani.... and the list goes on. I think god din't gave me right time to conceive.

Unregistered Guest

iswarya fertility center is good

i took treatment in iswarya fertility center in coimbatore too. i had good experience and lucky too. hope you too will come with success.

mahalaxmi is offline Newbie

Thumbs up

I am a pco and after 10 years of marriage, i got 2 test positive on 28 dpo. Going for check up next week. 6 failed iuis and done 2 laproscopic surgery for removing cyst in ovary. I want to share the success story to all.

Treated with 3 doctors earlier and got pregnant with 4th doctor. We didn't loose hope till the end.For the past 6 months, I took letsi 2.5mg 2 each from 3rd to 7th day> Folic acid tablets daily morning and diamed 500 mg night.

Before 6 months, dr gave me yasmin tablet for 2 months to get period regular with folic acid and diamed. For the past 8 months , me and my husband started walking 3 kms daily morning to reduce the weight. I lost 3 kgs from 63 and my husband lost 5 kgs from 75 and we studied the ovulation time through various website.

We found 8th to 18th day of cycle is the best time for bd, my cycle is 30 days. In november, we did bd once in 2 days, 8,10,12,14,16,18. Ovulated on 14th day by noticing mild cramps on abdomen. From 17th day on wards i took susten 200mg daily 1 tablet for 15 days.

Usually after stopping 15th tablet of susten, i will get period in 3-4 days. But this month after 10 days i found no period, but some symptoms like sleepiness in morning,leg pain, and body heat increased while sleeping made me sure that something is happening inside my body.

On 28 dpo i found pregnant. I thank god and all. My experience, walk 3 kms daily, eat tablets regularly, time the ovulation and keep hope. You will see good result after 3 months. Am sure............

viji_mothi, Uma Babu, pet and 1 others like this.