Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Effects of Krimson 35, Glycomet SR 500mg and thyronorm 50mcg tablets?

Discussions on "Effects of Krimson 35, Glycomet SR 500mg and thyronorm 50mcg tablets?" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

Aruna Sri is offline Newbie

Effects of Krimson 35, Glycomet SR 500mg and thyronorm 50mcg tablets?

Dear Friends,

Since 6 months from my marriage, I couldnt get pregnant and consulted a gynic. It has been diagnosied that I have Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome, Harmone Imbalance and Thyroid problem. I have been prescribed the following tablets, Glycomet SR 500 mg for PCOS, Krimson 35 irregular periods and Thyronorm for Thyoid problems. I am taking these pills for nearly 2 months. Request any of you to share you personal experience on taking any of these pills. I am asked to continue the tablests for 3 more months and then to try for conceiving. Will my problem get cured and increase my chances of getting pregnant?

I am very much worried. I am also gaining weight which I suspect that it is due to taking too many tablets. Recently I met with an accident and got a hair line fracture in my left hand and additionally calcium tablets are also my intake. Will there be any side effects by taking all these combination of tablets at the same time.

Please share your inputs.