Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By chitraksv
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By chitraksv
  • 1 Post By jv_66

Husband is not supportive for infertility treatments - what can i do?

Discussions on "Husband is not supportive for infertility treatments - what can i do?" in "Infertility & Treatments" forum.

chitraksv is offline Newbie

Husband is not supportive for infertility treatments - what can i do?

Me and My Dear Husband are best friends and our thought get sync in most of the things. Married before 6.5 years. We didn't avoided baby after marriage, but still we didn't get child. I cna't answer my friends and collegues for this. when i asked him to come for hospital he is not at all answering properly. He is just cooling me by saying that we will get a baby don't worry like that. I like to talk to him fully. But I'm very much afraid that whether I will lose him if I push him.

Is there anyone else out here whose husband is like me against the infertility treatment how you handled him. pls input your thoughts.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Husband is not supportive for infertility treatments - what can i do?

No chitra, you need not be afraid to insist him to visit the hospital for check ups.

You can have an elaborate talk with him one day when he is leisure and is in good mood.

Tell him that you are very much worried about this and at times feeling very depressed thinking only about this.

Also tell him that you have read in magazines and listened to many doctors in the TV programs that the couple should start the check ups and treatments for infertility if it more than 1 1/2 years of marriage.

Postponing the checkups and treatments may not become positive some times. Earlier the treatment is done, positive will be the result.

Tell him that there are lots and lots of treatments and you can have the child very soon, if any treatment is taken and could be relieved of the tension and depression.

Also tell him that giving birth to the child within 30 years of the lady is safe and can deliver the child risk free without any ailments for the child and the mother.

This is the main reason and ask him not to postpone any more for the treatments.

Actually, I happen to read this post only after answering to your another query of depression.

The earlier the treatment is taken, the fertile ovum and sperm will be available from the couple at their younger age only. Delaying may not give the fertile ovum and sperm.

You can also tell him that you could share all these things only to him.

If he is still not listening to your words, then talk his parents and ask them to talk with him and make him understand to accept for the treatments. Even if this is not possible, then ask any of your doctor friend to talk to him.

In case, if he is still not listening to you, then you can also consult any lady doctor as how to make him understand about this.

So, do not hesitate further in talking with him. You will surely not loose him by talking these things to him.

sumathisrini likes this.
    Jayanthy

chitraksv is offline Newbie

Once again thanks much aunty. Planning to talk with him in this week. hope everything should be positive. His sister is also good friend to me but i am bit worried if he doesn't like these talks with his sister.

If he doesn't listen to me i planned to meet a doctor myself and do according to that.

Once again thanks for taking your precious time to answer. Thanks to Penmai.com too.

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by chitraksv View Post
    Once again thanks much aunty. Planning to talk with him in this week. hope everything should be positive. His sister is also good friend to me but i am bit worried if he doesn't like these talks with his sister.

If he doesn't listen to me i planned to meet a doctor myself and do according to that.

Once again thanks for taking your precious time to answer. Thanks to Penmai.com too.

Welcome dear.

I feel very happy to answer to these queries and help you people with few suggestions.

sumathisrini likes this.
    Jayanthy