Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By beula
  • 3 Post By Jayakumari

Request for kids study

Discussions on "Request for kids study" in "Kids Zone" forum.

Jayakumari is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Jayakumari

Request for kids study

Dear Sisters,

My daughter studying first standard. 5 yrs old. I have just put her in CBSE School from matric. She is unable to cope up with the syllabus. She is struggling a lot and feel sad and no enthusiasm. I am trying to bring her up in a good mood by taking her to park, hotel and playing with her and telling stories. She is easily forgetting even the numbers now. Earlier she was not like that. Initially she liked that school and be on time everyday. Nowadays she is not at all showing any interest in going school. She scored less marks in tests. I personally take care of her to cheer up.

I met the Class teacher also, but the teacher says she is very playful in the class, not listening anything.

I teach everyday her homework but she shows the expressions of dislike.

Any ideas from your side? I want to bring my child in a good manner. How to encourage her reading and bring happiness in her.

Please help me sisters!

Jayakumari

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

beula is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    subhajayanth
    Blog Entries

Re: Request for kids study

hi jaya,
    my daughter is also shifted to matric from the cbse.. even if they find it difficult now, later it will be good for them..you dont care of her mood initially as if she understands u r caring for her, she will not study and she knows how to manage u withouit studying.. be little adament to go to park after fiishing the homework.. in cbse, they havent learnt so much.. in the matric ukg, they l finish upto 300 number names.. u teach her at home with the carts initially.. get a numbers chart.. u teach her 0-9 with chocolates / gems like her favourite thing.. then ask her to write and u l give 2/3 among them for writing 5 nos...like that u go on.. ask anybody else to encourage her, probably her father about the HW she finished that day.. Dont give the gap for studying and u teach her in weekends also.it is like giving medicines only...
    I followed these tactics.. my daughter is doing good now.. they forget their past lessons due to many reasons, the worries and change of atmosphere like..give her some time to change...

Parasakthi and umaravi2011 like this.
    SUBHA JAYANTH

Jayakumari is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Jayakumari

Re: Request for kids study

Thank you so much subha. I will start these tactics and ask my hubby to join hands with me for my daughter's education. I hope she will change soon.

Once again thanks for your suggestions.

Jayakumari

Parasakthi, umaravi2011 and beula like this.