Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree155Likes

Mom's club-discuss about your kids activities!!

Discussions on "Mom's club-discuss about your kids activities!!" in "Kids Zone" forum.

Lav
    Lav is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Re: Mom's club-discuss about your kids activities!!

Quote Originally Posted by umaravi2011 View Post
    Hi Suga

எனக்கு இப்ப ஒரு விஷயம் ஞாபகம் வருது

எங்க அனுவ ஸ்கூல் போடும் பொது அவ டிரஸ் கலர் தப்ப சொன்னா இருந்தாலும் அட்மிசன் கெடைச்சுது அது வேற விஷயம்

ஆனா நாங்க ஸ்கூல் ல இருந்து திரும்பி வரும் பொது ரவி எங்கிட்ட நீ குழந்தை களுக்கு நல்ல எல்லாம் சொல்லி கொடு இல்லாட்டி பின்னாடி ரெம்ப கஷ்டம் இப்ப LKG ல யே ஒன்னும் தெரியல இவ எப்புடி படிப்பலோனு சொன்னாரு

நான் அதுக்கு நல்ல வேலை பொண்ண போயிட்டா ரெம்ப படிக்கலை நாளும் பரவாயில்ல சீக்கிரமா ஒரு நல்ல மாப்பிள்ள பார்த்து கால காலத்தில கல்யாணம் பண்ணி குடுத்திரலாம் அப்புடின்னு நான் சொன்னேன் இது நடந்தது ஸ்கூல் அட்மிசன் டைம் ல

போன படம் க்கு நான் போனப்ப ஒரு பொண்ணோட அம்மா எங்கிட்ட வந்து எங்க நீங்க உங்க அனு படிக்கட்டி ஒன்னும் பிரச்சனை இல்ல சீக்கிரம் கல்யாணம் பண்ண போறிங்களா நு கேட்டாங்க எனக்கு தூக்கி வாரி போட்டுச்சு

என்ன இப்புடி கேக்கறேங்க உங்களுக்கு யார் சொன்னானு கேட்ட வேற யார் உங்க பொண்ணு தான் சொன்னா ஆன்டி நான் படிக்காட்டி ஒன்னு மில்ல எனக்கு சீக்கிரம் கல்யாணம் பண்ண போறங்கனு

நான் அவங்க கிட்ட எது சொல்லி சமாளிச்சிட்டு வீட்டுக்கு வந்த வுடனே என்ம அப்புடி சொன்னேன்னு கேட்டா நீ தானே அப்பா கிட்ட அன்னைக்கு அப்புடி சொனன இப்ப கேக்கறே நீ எனக்கு கல்யாணம் பண்ண மாட்டியா நான் கண்டிப்பா படிக்கனுமா நு ஒரே அழுகை

அவ சொன்ன பிறகு தான் எனக்கு அந்த நிகழ்ச்சியே ஞாபகம் வந்தது
    அப்புறம் ஒரு வழியா நானும் ரவியும் அவள சமாதனம் செஞ்சோம்
    Anu kutti romba clever Uma

Sponsored Links
    With luv,
    Lavi

பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Another incident friends

This incident happened when my son surya was 5 yr old. I told my son "Surya" that he shouldn't play with a kid "Jose" , his parents are not good, one of my neighbor told that they are dealing drugs.

You know what my son did, When Jose called my son to play with him, he told Jose that My mom doesn't allow me to play with you, I heard her friends told her that your parents are bad people.
    "அந்த பையன் அவங்க வீட்டுல இதை சொல்லி பெரிய பஞ்சாயத்து ஆகி போச்சு"

Last edited by Lav; 30th Sep 2012 at 07:29 AM.
    saranyaraj likes this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Dear friends,
    I want to share this incident with you,
    When this incident happened my elder son Surya was around 8 , younger Aarya was around 4. Surya used to slide on the wood rails on staircase from 1st floor to ground floor. He never use on the stairs. எவ்வளவு சொன்னாலும் கேட்கவே மாட்டான். One Sunday evening Aarya pushed Surya from 1st floor, when Surya was about to slide from 1st floor(12 feet from ground flr), We were so afraid, took him to emergency, Luckily he didn't have fracture or any major problem, He had some sprain in ankle and swelling in hand. We spent whole Sunday night in hospital(CT scan and X-rays), I took a week off from work and taking care of Surya. Tuesday when Aarya see me staying in the house, Aarya skipped his school, was staying home. My sister Vidhu came to see Surya, I was upstairs with Surya, I heard the door bell, Before i come, Aarya rushed to the door and opened it forcibly. Door hit Aary's forehead. (ரத்தம் பீச்சி அடிக்குது) Once my sister saw this she fainted, I don't know what to do. I put clean towel on Aarya's head ஒரு வழியா அக்காவ எழுப்பி , We rushed to hospital again on Tuesday, Aarya was so brave , Thanks god for giving the electronic gadgets,Aarya was watching "Cailou" in phone and he had 12 stitches on forehead. When we are returning from hospital, Surya was looking very sad, I was consoling him and asking whats matter with him ? he said that (hesitantly)" I feel down from 1st floor "No Blood , No stitches ", He was very sad about not getting the stitches.
    நான் இந்த கொடுமைய எங்க போய் சொல்ல ?!! i didn't eat anything from morning, I totally forgot about food . On the way home, Aarya woke up from his sleep and told "Amma, I am hungry , Get Orange chicken Mom" ... "என்ன ஆனாலும் சாப்பாட்டுல கவனமா இருப்பான்"

Last edited by Lav; 30th Sep 2012 at 07:15 AM.
    sintu lingam, jv_66 and saranyaraj like this.
    With luv,
    Lavi