Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Ranjumom
  • 3 Post By Ranjumom
  • 2 Post By suganthiramesh
  • 1 Post By umaravi2011

Terrible experience with Kids

Discussions on "Terrible experience with Kids" in "Kids Zone" forum.

Ranjumom is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Priya Lokesh
    Blog Entries

Terrible experience with Kids

Hi Friends,

Many have faced a thrilled or terrible experience with our toddlers. Our post may help others to have a check too. please share yours if any.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Priya Lokesh.

Ranjumom is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Priya Lokesh
    Blog Entries

Re: Terrible experience with Kids

horrible incident experienced and wanted to share with you which happened on Shivarathiri day.

Ours is in third floor. Evening I return from my office and played with my son for sometime.One call came and I was sitting in sofa and attend the call. My mom was seeing TV. Suddenly main door closed. After disconnecting call I searched for MY DS and called him.No response. So noticed door and tried to open the door. Called him again but no response.

Huf he locked the door outside. . Panic. My fear was he climbs the rod.Because outside of my house full grill. Rod type. Totally five rods. Ranjan always climb in third and watch the cricket or other children who play in the Ground. I shouted him many times. He knew when we go outside to pick something we lock the door and go to avoid him to coming outside. So he did the same. because of this reason we always close the door.

If it slips , Oh cant imagine. Next to our house no building. Open space with stones and Grass. I also started crying and pray Sai baba to help me.

I shouted and ask him to open the door. But he couldn't. He started crying. I shouted continuously for the reason to avoid climbing and stand near the door. Totally five houses in my building. Bad luck no body was there in building.

So i called my sister to check where she is. She usually comes by 7. But she was in E city. almost 10 -12 kms away. Checked with my BIL. Still in office. meanwhile i shouted from my kitchen window and hall window. Nobody turned up. He cried loud and i too cried. Almost half an hour. No help.

Suddenly flashed and called provision store guy who is in main road and ask him to send somebody to open the door. Exactly after ten minutes somebody opened the door.A boy heard my voice and saw Ranjan crying when he came upstairs and he came and opened .His house corner house in the street.he came and hugged me, wiped my tears and cried for another five minutes and went to play.

Immediately i closed the hole and used only door lock. After this incidence planned to change house and shifted three months before.

Now also in room i closed the hole.

Learnt lesson that we have to be careful and alert each and every second when toddler is around.

Now in my new house also he lock the bathroom lock when we are in inside. Called carpenter but dint turn up. So i told my mom to open the main door when goes to toilet.

Never forget this incident.

Priya Lokesh.

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

really that's horrible priya... even i want to share a few such things... but not now... i will post today night dear... but this thread will make the parents to be alert with their kids.. nice thread maa...

Parasakthi and ezhila like this.

umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma

Hi Priya

Kekkave remba kastama irukku unakku appa yepudi irunthirukkum

nallavelai kadavul kapathinaare

naan innaikku night yennoda anubavathai share pannare da

suganthiramesh likes this.

umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID