Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Need some themes for kid's birthday party

Discussions on "Need some themes for kid's birthday party" in "Kids Zone" forum.

preeti22 is offline Newbie

Need some themes for kid's birthday party

Hello, I am going to celebrate my daughter's 6th birthday party.and i need some ideas about birthday theme, party menu and party decorations..and return gifts as well.. any help would be highly appreciated..

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Need some themes for kid's birthday party

Dear Preeti, It is very happy to note that you are going to celebrate your daughter's birthday. There are lot of information available in Penmai thread links given below regarding all your queries. Please click on the same, get beautiful themes and ideas and enjoy your daughter's birthday celebrations.

Kids Birthday Party ideas................

your kid's birthday celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recipes for a birthday party

If you wish to help the poor and needy people on this happiest occasion you can contribute money to the orphan homes in Delhi. You can also give your help in promoting the education of poor children by contributing money through helpage india movements. There are lot of ways to celebrate your Daughter's birthday. you can plant tree samplings in your compound or in your balcony you can keep some (may be 6 nos.) plants in the memory of your daughter's 6th birth day. You can conduct small competitions like musical chair etc for the children who are attending the party and give gifts like stationary gift articles like colour pencil sets, feather tip marker pens etc.

Let me wish your daughter a happy birth day. thank you

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Preethi,

Sumitra sister has given very good ideas for your daughter's birthday party.

Whatever you do, prioritise your daughter on that day, ie., ask her to give the gifts to her friends, ask her give the needful things to the poor.

You can bring lot of saplings from the nursery and make your daughter and her friends to plant them in your nearby areas, so that, from the child hood, they will know about the trees and its benefits.

Enjoy your child's birthday party with everyone's presence.

Jayanthy

preeti22 is offline Newbie

Hi, thanks for sharing these links. I just went through that and got many new ideas. We have decided to have princess theme birthday party for my daughter.Do you know anyone who provides theme parties in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?